What's new

Do you like next season's supposed jerseys?

Do you like next season's supposed jerseys?

• Yes

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • No

Votes: 46 93.9%

• Total voters
I think this may be the only thing everyone agrees on… maybe they created something obviously dumb to unite the fan base against a common evil… no more Donovan versus Rudy… we all just actively fight the dumb jerseys.

I think this may be the only thing everyone agrees on… maybe they created something obviously dumb to unite the fan base against a common evil… no more Donovan versus Rudy… we all just actively fight the dumb jerseys.
Maybe trying something even Rudy and Donovan might be on the same board. Some 4d chess there

They must've been inspired by Mitchell's defense while making these.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

This is the perfect description. Looks like some kid made a team for Vegas and made these jerseys.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

I think the perfect description was when someone said they look like summer league jerseys. Or practice jerseys. But the video game example is a good one too.

They just suck

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I really wanted to like these and I still don’t mind the colors but every time I see them they get uglier. Im hoping they are not locked into this design and have taken note of the fan reaction.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Is this legit? Those are terrible. I understand an occasional tweak to the jerseys, or an alternative jersey now and then, but we've gone through too many drastic color and jersey changes over the past decade. I know we are not the Celtics or Lakers, but there is value in consistency and tradition.

Feeling blessed that I don’t live in Utah, so that I won’t have to see these hanging on the clearance racks in stores.