What's new

Do you remember when I constantly say Rondae Hollis Jefferson will be a good player in NBA

berkkobe

You guys insulted me when i keep saying that he will be a good player.
And our Jazz, drafted Trey Lyles, who is playing real real bad in denver nuggets. I can understand the fact that Trey Lyles brought us our kid Donovan Mitchell, but we wasted that draft pick. Rondae hollis Jefferson on this jazz team would be great. Intense D and Solid offense.

You guys insulted me when i keep saying that he will be a good player.
And our Jazz, drafted Trey Lyles, who is playing real real bad in denver nuggets. I can understand the fact that Trey Lyles brought us our kid Donovan Mitchell, but we wasted that draft pick. Rondae hollis Jefferson on this jazz team would be great. Intense D and Solid offense.
He would be awful for spacing.

Sent from my Z981 using JazzFanz mobile app

Do you know how many GMs swing and miss, dude? You can swing, with your eyes closed, and connect sometimes too.

He’s okay but it’s not like he’s setting the world on fire like Kuzma or DM.

Remember when I wanted us to draft Aaron Gordon? What good do any of these “I told you so” posts do?

Reactions: MVP
Anyone rather have RHJ and Lydon over Mitchell?

That’s my point.... It’s still just as relevant to the coulda/shoulda/woulda threads.

(For those that don’t get it, AG went at 4th, the pick ahead of the Jazz, but was a bit of a surprising pick)

Everyone wants to look back and selectively pick out the times when they were right, and throw them out like it makes them a visionary or something... that they should be GM. Yet we all really have no clue what it would take.