What's new

Do you think the Jazz should pursue top free agents hard and heavy?

Shocker00

If so, who do you prefer them to go after? When the tv deal kicks in and salary cap goes up then everyone will have money to spend. The Jazz will have a dificult time attracting anyone as they are not a championship contender and Utah isnt exactly a desireable landing spot for most free agents. This is the year to bring in a good free agent and take chances.

I was leaning towards Kris Middleton, Danny Green, or Wesley Matthews

Still very early in free agency.
DL may be waiting for dust to settle or other deals to go down before making his deals.

If so, who do you prefer them to go after? When the tv deal kicks in and salary cap goes up then everyone will have money to spend. The Jazz will have a dificult time attracting anyone as they are not a championship contender and Utah isnt exactly a desireable landing spot for most free agents. This is the year to bring in a good free agent and take chances.

I don't want a top free agent just because he's a top free agent, I want a free agent that fits what we want to do. If not, just throw money at JR Smith.

Too late. All free agents have been signed for billions of dollars and we are stuck holding a bag of money and a cake mix.

Oh snap! Oh no, he didn't! lol But really, just save it until Gobert, Hayward and Favs all become free agents again. Or save it for next year when other free agents finally realize how damn good Utah really is and start flocking over to the Jazz like lil beotches. Excuse my use of words in that sentence but it's true. lol

I don't consider those 3 to be top free agents and I also think we currently have players on our team at the same position who are about the same good.

Im happy if we could get jimmy butler, or kahwi leonard since they would be legit and clear upgrades to our wing position.

I think we should get a backup center or a pg