What's new

Doc Rivers tried to fight Rajon Rondo in locker room

The Midnight

#Baby_Talk
Contributor
Is this for real?

https://tracking.si.com/2013/06/22/doc-rivers-rajon-rondo-fight/?sct=hp_t2_a8&eref=sihp

Doc Rivers’s “intense dislike” for Rajon Rondo is the primary reason the coach wants to leave the Boston Celtics, according to Chris Sheridan of SheridanHoops.com.

The feud between Rivers and his point guard led to an incident during a team meeting in the locker room in which Rondo cursed at Rivers, who responded by trying to fight Rondo before the “fracas” was broken up, a source close to the team told Sheridan.

The report does not specify when the fight occurred.

Reports on Friday said Rivers is no longer pursuing the Los Angeles Clippers’ head coaching position after the teams discussed a trade. The Celtics will resolve the situation on Monday, according to the same report.

Rivers and Rondo have clashed in the past. Their rocky relationship was the reason behind the Celtics putting Rondo on the trading block in each of the past two seasons.

So like the Jazz might have been able to get Rondo?

What is up with PGs acting like little bitches these days?

Duron, cp3, rondo, even Drose.

They're all acting like lil *******. Time for them to put their wangs back on and ball it up. Who cares who your coach is or where you're playing? Shut up and play ball. Don't want to play somewhere? Don't sign there. No one forced rondo to resign with Boston. Stop being such a ***** and deal with it.

^^^

That's why I wanted Lillard so bad at last year's draft. One of the most humble guy you'd ever meet.

^^^

That's why I wanted Lillard so bad at last year's draft. One of the most humble guy you'd ever meet.

Hahahahahahahaha...

but is he hungry.. have a fire in his belly?

I like Lillard because he's humble.. I hate Knight because he is a great student.... dude.. just say you like some guys' bb skills. Intellectual honesty with ones self is a path to freedom.

Hahahahahahahaha...

but is he hungry.. have a fire in his belly?

I like Lillard because he's humble.. I hate Knight because he is a great student.... dude.. just say you like some guys' bb skills. Intellectual honesty with ones self is a path to freedom.

He's both humble and hungry, that's why he's an all star in the making + a keeper as well.

bb skills is important, but at the elite level it's 20% physical and 80% mental.

He's both humble and hungry, that's why he's an all star in the making + a keeper as well.

bb skills is important, but at the elite level it's 20% physical and 80% mental.

Let's just call this another agree to disagree.

Pleasured you doing business with you.

Allen is one, who is second?

I think he's referring to Garnet going to the Clips in that Garnett for DeAndre Jordan deal.

If Rivers & Garnett are both gone, I'd assume Ainge would try to get some draft picks for Pierce as well.

Every party have to end though, so I'm not sure you can blame it 100% on Rondo.

Wow did he say that? I hate that kinda stuff. Hopefully he gets beat up in the media and loses a few deals.

Lol!

Yet, the lame media didnt show that. I know I haven't heard anything about that. So is it even true?

Could your imagine if a white athlete said that he wanted a white coach? Dude would be trashed so bad... It would be all over the news.

Yall see how annoying it is being on a message board with a UK fan, imagine what its like coaching one on a daily basis? Dont blame Doc, blame Kentucky.