What's new

Does Donovan Mitchell have the longest wingspan to height ratio in the NBA?

magic

Mitchell's height got downgraded to 6 foot 1. And he has a 6 foot 10 wingspan.
Kawhi Leonard's height is 6 ft 6 and wingspan is 7 ft 3.

Thus, DM's ratio would beat even Kawhi Leonard's wingspan to height ratio: (7 ft 3 / 6 ft 6) < (6 ft 10 / 6 ft 1)

Both are 9" (thats what she said) so how does DM beat Kawhi when they are the same?

Inb4 the NBA decides to change how wingspan is measured. Just because. Adam Silver is a weirdo who seems obsessed with focusing on ridiculous topics like player height and ninja style headbands. So no joke, I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

Pistons don't have their official heights yet, but Reggie Jackson will probably end up 6'1" and has a 7'0" wingspan. I think Rondo has the same.

Pistons don't have their official heights yet, but Reggie Jackson will probably end up 6'1" and has a 7'0" wingspan. I think Rondo has the same.
Reggie Jackson is 6'3". Rondo's wingspan is 6'9". So Mitchell's ratio is better than both of them.

Reggie Jackson is 6'3". Rondo's wingspan is 6'9". So Mitchell's ratio is better than both of them.

That's Jackson's height in shoes, just like Donovan's was. I don't think Detroit has released their official heights yet.

I didn't get an answer in the heights thread so I'll ask here. It's only the heights (No shoes) that are official right?

“I love lamp”

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I love Mitt
YMJQA737BI7MNICTNW5UQWQ2II.gif