What's new

Don gone, too?

He's not messing with anything now you absolute moron. You don't think Butler has say? Or Lowry? Or Bam?

Dude, quit being biased. Wake up. Stars have say. Donovan hasn't changed how we play, how we scheme, who the coach is, nothing.

Chill the F out man

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
1654564135974.png

Live laugh love my guy

You are on crack. In this era with the spacing that we see you would see Iverson average close to 40. He would live in the paint getting easy buckets and likely get a lot more assists as well.
AI was damn good, but the athleticism now is light years better now than 25 years ago. An entire generation has gone by having to learn to guard guys like him, Kobe, etc.

I believe that if AI came up in today's game, he would have been better than he was in his day. I'm just saying that what AI was in his prime isn't as good as what players are now.

I'm not disrespecting AI. I just believe that basketball evolves at a rate that not every former legend would dominate at the same rate.

AI was damn good, but the athleticism now is light years better now than 25 years ago. An entire generation has gone by having to learn to guard guys like him, Kobe, etc.

I believe that if AI came up in today's game, he would have been better than he was in his day. I'm just saying that what AI was in his prime isn't as good as what players are now.

I'm not disrespecting AI. I just believe that basketball evolves at a rate that not every former legend would dominate at the same rate.

Let me guess.....You think John Collins is better than Karl Malone? You know..."athleticism".

Let me guess.....You think John Collins is better than Karl Malone? You know..."athleticism".
No. Malone was a physical beast. He would play a lot more center in today's game, but he had the physical tools to be dominant. I think Malone would be like a slightly smaller version of Embiid. He wouldn't have the 3 point game, but everything else would be pretty similar.

You are on crack. In this era with the spacing that we see you would see Iverson average close to 40. He would live in the paint getting easy buckets and likely get a lot more assists as well.

My guy there is zero shot Iverson averages 40 today lmao. You must be one of those guys who thinks LeBron would be average in the 90’s too.

No. Malone was a physical beast. He would play a lot more center in today's game, but he had the physical tools to be dominant. I think Malone would be like a slightly smaller version of Embiid. He wouldn't have the 3 point game, but everything else would be pretty similar.

I actually think Karl would shoot threes he had the range and touch.

Seems the smart thing to do would be to trade Don. I feel like the writing is on the wall. He’s going to be gone at some point. The sooner we trade him and before he requests a trade we can get more for him. Don’t think we are anywhere close to contending, so trade him now.