What's new

DON Issue 3 releases

Everyone knows true middle-aged white men in Utah rock white Nike Air Monarchs.

Google them and tell me different.

His issue 2 is way more comfortable than his issue 1. Interested to see how issue 3 is.

These look like little kid inspired shoes. Like kindergarten through 4th grade.

It's cool he has his own shoe, I think that's awesome, but these are atrocious.
Agree... These and some others remind me of Rugrats for some reason.

Yeah, I certainly won’t be buying any lol. No reason to support a dude who hates his own city and fanbase. I’d recommend the same for everyone else!

Last edited:
"Back to my roots. Inspired by the concrete courts of my childhood." LOL. Wasn't DM born with silver spoon in his mouth spending his time hanging around the NY Mets clubhouse? Went to school in the mean streets of Greenwich, CT attending the Greenwich Country Day School with such notable thug alumni as George H. W. Bush and the Winklevoss twins. Then sent off to the rough college prep schools of Canterbury (JFK alma mater) and Brewster Academy. Not sure how he survived on the all of that government cheese.

New Balance Fresh Foam is the best shoe on the market.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I’m glad to see they aren’t selling well. Maybe you shouldn’t be a jacka** to the city/fanbase that unabashedly supported you for 3 years and show a complete distaste for those who helped make you what you are. The issue 1 and even 2 many sold out really quickly, not one size has sold out of the 3’s lol. Most the fanbase knows what his vibe is at this point. Hard to get excited about supporting a dude who acts like he has for the past year and has a foot out the door. Will there be an issue 4? Hope not.

Last edited:
I’m glad to see they aren’t selling well. Maybe you shouldn’t be a jacka** to the city/fanbase that unabashedly supported you for 3 years and show a complete distaste for those who helped make you what you are. The issue 1 and even 2 many sold out really quickly, not one size has sold out of the 3’s lol. Most the fanbase knows what his vibe is at this point. Hard to get excited about supporting a dude who acts like he has for the past year and has a foot out the door. Will there be an issue 4? Hope not.
Eh, I'm not buying any because they are straight ugly. They look like the ones I bought my 7 year old granddaughter for her birthday.

If anyone receives the 3’s can you please post how they fit. The 1’s ran perfect for me, the 2’s ran tight. I’d just like to get a gauge on how these run in comparison to the 1’s and 2’s.

I'm waiting to see the how the 3s fit. The 2's needs about a half size up from normal