What's new

Don & Rudy song suggestions

prodigy

Well the season didnt end the way any off us wanted to. Congrats to the Bucks who took advantage of the moment. Giannis showed his toughness playing through a really scary looking injury and deserved the ring. I did save up some highlights over the course of the season. Think I want to focus on Don(no question if he was going to play in the playoffs or not, the man's a competitor) and Rudy(he's done everything we asked and more. I do believe we still need another primary defender on the floor if we expect to make a deep run).

So anyways I just got a brand new PC and would like to test it out making a video for these two and came here for some song suggestions.

Well the season didnt end the way any off us wanted to. Congrats to the Bucks who took advantage of the moment. Giannis showed his toughness playing through a really scary looking injury and deserved the ring. I did save up some highlights over the course of the season. Think I want to focus on Don(no question if he was going to play in the playoffs or not, the man's a competitor) and Rudy(he's done everything we asked and more. I do believe we still need another primary defender on the floor if we expect to make a deep run).

So anyways I just got a brand new PC and would like to test it out making a video for these two and came here for some song suggestions.
What program do you use?

Monster Magnet - Temple of Your Dreams

For this lyric

Well, I've wasted enough of my time on the edge of forever;
And I've paid all the goddamn dues that I wanna pay

Last edited: