What's new

DON > RUDY

All you in the closet fans need to accept Rudy will never play in a conference finals, please go root for them.
Rudy is currently closer to the conference finals than anyone in the NBA who isn't on his own team

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

This is as funny as the whole cell phone vs laptop thread from salty dawg, I think? He stuck so doggedly to his bad take that he simply disappeared from JF, couldn't live it down at all, unless he's been around in an alt or something.

Of course as soon as the wolves lose a single game @YoungJefe will find some way to twist it into a victory. This is a good reason why you should always allow for the possibility that maybe, just maybe, you don't have perfect takes on every ****ing thing.

LOL

Things Rudy Has Done That Donovan Hasn't (Verified with Facts):

1. Made the conference finals
2. Had Sex (Rudy had a child, Donovan has not)

This is as funny as the whole cell phone vs laptop thread from salty dawg, I think? He stuck so doggedly to his bad take that he simply disappeared from JF, couldn't live it down at all, unless he's been around in an alt or something.

Of course as soon as the wolves lose a single game @YoungJefe will find some way to twist it into a victory. This is a good reason why you should always allow for the possibility that maybe, just maybe, you don't have perfect takes on every ****ing thing.

LOL
Can you expound on that thread please lol?

I posted this from my PC, by the way.