What's new

Donald Fires FBI Director who's investigating Russian Election Hacking

You probably will not care but this was created by a group named "Black Americans for the President's Agenda" The guy disavowed it completely.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/37349/explosive-ad-gop-will-protect-black-men-false-james-barrett

In a statement Thursday, Hill disavowed the "appalling" and "outrageous" ad.

"Some may have heard an appalling ad on the radio," he said in a tweet Thursday. "I condemn this outrageous ad in the strongest terms. I do not support that message, and there is no place in Arkansas for this nonsense."

Black Americans for the President's Agenda describes itself as a "political action committee dedicated to promoting the policy initiatives of President Trump." Below is the list of policy initiatives it supports, including "pursuing criminal justice reform and avoiding the fringe effort to change the presumption of innocence to that of guilt"

What are you insinuating by saying that “I probably won’t care?”

Furthermore, I know who produced this ad. I’m the one who provided the link to the video and article. Trump is the leader of the Republican Party. Hill disavowing the ad isn’t notable, it’s what should be expected by decent people ever. The fact that you’re emphasizing his disavowing the ad shows how depraved the gop has become... as if we should be surprised.

The mere fact that republican PACs are producing these types of ads says so much about how far the right has fallen to feel like crap like this is acceptable. And why wouldn’t they? Their president says similar things at every rally.

Disavowing this ad is the least he could do. How about disavowing trump and his racism? How about acting against trump’s agenda? You probably won’t care, but French Hill is essentially a rubber stamp for Trump. He votes 97 percent with trump. French Hill is just another Flake, Sasse, and Corker.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/congress-trump-score/j-french-hill/

Last edited:
I love morons who regurgitate Ben Shapiro and Charlie Kirk garbage about ANTIFA and ignore the fact that your side is the side that killed people in Charlottesville. Right wing hate and violence is the most prominent force of terrorism in this country. Hate crimes against Jews, Muslims, and the LGBT community have skyrocketed. Trump feeds these groups at every rally. These crimes haven’t been committed by ANTIFA, but by right wing hate groups. The vitriol spewed to millions by Trump isn’t ANTIFA vitriol, bu right your side’s vitriol. Confederates, Nazis, good ol boys, and Turning Point are much greater threats to our country than BLM or ANTIFA.

Facts don’t care about your feelings.

Leftist 101 when you don't have an argument then insists they're a Nazi or somehow connected with the Russians. It's like, you can't make this **** up. Is this real life?

I want to thank you for coming out of the conservative closet, and acknowledging your pride in promoting propaganda for violent reactionary groups.

Let's... let's not take this further than it has. I'm convinced word of mouth advertising of the so-deemed saviorization of Nazi's should not be spread, even on accident by unsuspecting, naive citizens of the internet. Archie says he's innocently asking us if we've seen the P R O U D B O Y E video that paints them as saviors, and thinks I'm calling him a Nazi for it.

Fake Edit: Harambe started more **** this weekend; 10/19. GO JAZZ!

I want to thank you for coming out of the conservative closet, and acknowledging your pride in promoting propaganda for violent reactionary groups.

One of the only benefits of the trump era has been seeing the split in decent people and principled conservatives vs the indecent, immoral, racist, and opportunistic Trumpers. I can respect conservative never Trumpers, like Joe Scarborough, Tom Nichols, George Will, Max Boot, Steve Schmidt, David Frum, and the late Charles Krauthammer. But I cannot respect the loudmouth losers that dominate the right today. Shapiro, Tomi, Kirk, Hannity, and all the other racist and Nazi Trumpers are just deplorable. Their “conservative principles” and “values” were never deeply rooted. Stop masquerading as being neutral or conservative.

This upcoming election is increasingly becoming the decent and moral vs indecent and immoral. Those who value rational conversation vs racism and trolling.

Last edited:
Let's... let's not take this further than it has. I'm convinced word of mouth advertising of the so-deemed saviorization of Nazi's should not be spread, even on accident by unsuspecting, naive citizens of the internet. Archie says he's innocently asking us if we've seen the P R O U D B O Y E video that paints them as saviors, and thinks I'm calling him a Nazi for it.

Fake Edit: Harambe started more **** this weekend; 10/19. GO JAZZ!
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/16/ted-wheeler-portland-mayor-vows-crackdown-street-b/

Everything that's happening in Portland from the Proudboys to the Antifa is an embarrassment to the country.

The video that popped up in my YouTube feed is one of many cringeworthy moments. It takes a strong man to attack an elderly woman. I'm not sorry that resonated with me, Mr Holier than though Me Too movement guy.

We might keep in mind that Antifa likely arose in response to the increased public profile of the white nationalist and neo Nazi groups, and not the other way around. And it's clear, from my own perspective, my bias if one wants to call it that, that it was the words of candidate Trump, and then President Trump which emboldened those right wing groups to flex their muscles in a more public fashion.

So, it is not difficult for me to lay the blame on Trump himself. Praising the body slamming of a journalist, whose only "crime" was attempting to ask the candidate a question, would clearly energize the right wing, not the left wing. To put it mildly, the president is not helping any. At all. And here's the thing: what the president says carries a lot more influence then just about anybody else. It should not, in my opinion, because I personally think he's an idiot, but the media hangs on his every word, and here we are now, the media in an uproar over his praising the body slamming of a journalist even as a Saudi journalist with legal residence in the United States is murdered in a Saudi embassy.

Again, which group is going to feel he's on their side here, Antifa, or the Proud Boys? The media repeats and broadcasts his words, and his words encourage right wing hate groups. Period.

The Proud Boys are in the news this week, their leader invited to talk to a mainstream New York Republican group. Good grief, why invite such a guy to speak?!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/proud-...new-york-city-gavin-mcinnes-event-2018-10-18/

So Donald and the Saudi tyrant want us to believe that a random reporter, 60 years old, randomly entered the Saudi embassy and randomly picked a fight with 15 assassins with bone saws?

If you believe in Donald’s excuse then you’re watching way too much Fox News.

So Donald and the Saudi tyrant want us to believe that a random reporter, 60 years old, randomly entered the Saudi embassy and randomly picked a fight with 15 assassins with bone saws?

If you believe in Donald’s excuse then you’re watching way too much Fox News.

Sounds rather unlikely to me

I don't think it has been mentioned much in the reporting of the story.

Khashoggi was engaged and needed some type of document from the Saudi government to get a marriage licence. He entered the Embassy in order to get the documents he needed to that end. I'm sure he had been in contact with the embassy in regard to what he needed and they knew he was coming.

His fiancee was outside waiting for him. She waited for hours and he never came out.

Anyway, makes it just that much more tragic.

I don't think it has been mentioned much in the reporting of the story.

Khashoggi was engaged and needed some type of document from the Saudi government to get a marriage licence. He entered the Embassy in order to get the documents he needed to that end. I'm sure he had been in contact with the embassy in regard to what he needed and they knew he was coming.

His fiancee was outside waiting for him. She waited for hours and he never came out.

Anyway, makes it just that much more tragic.
I knew he was there for paperwork for his wedding. I didn't realize she was outside.

Guess he shouldn't have picked a fight. With 15 assassins. With a bone-saw.

I love morons who regurgitate Ben Shapiro and Charlie Kirk garbage about ANTIFA and ignore the fact that your side is the side that killed people in Charlottesville. Right wing hate and violence is the most prominent force of terrorism in this country. Hate crimes against Jews, Muslims, and the LGBT community have skyrocketed. Trump feeds these groups at every rally. These crimes haven’t been committed by ANTIFA, but by right wing hate groups. The vitriol spewed to millions by Trump isn’t ANTIFA vitriol, bu right your side’s vitriol. Confederates, Nazis, good ol boys, and Turning Point are much greater threats to our country than BLM or ANTIFA.

Facts don’t care about your feelings.

I love morons who link Ben Shapiro with Charlottesville and and hate crimes against Jews. Get educated, fool.

Last edited:
I love morons who link Ben Shapiro with Charlottesville and and hate crimes against Jews. Get educated, fool.

I mean, he did work for Breitbart for a few years... I wouldn't call him alt right necessarily, but he his willing to play footsie with them.

I mean, he did work for Breitbart for a few years... I wouldn't call him alt right necessarily, but he his willing to play footsie with them.
The point is, he's not alt right, no matter how many times you say he is. It doesn't work that way. As much as people want to label this Jew a Nazi, alt right, white supremacists, and link his supporters to Charlottesville, it's just not true. I've spoken about things that are understandable about why people don't like him in the past, and don't care to continue.

He's not alt right. It's cute people think so though.

Trump going full MAGA today. Wonder if he saw the latest polls and is worried? Or is he just trying to distract from Khashoggi? It’s pretty obvious Saudi Arabia has kicked a trump’s *** so bad that even republicans in congress are denouncing Trump. Marco Rubio in particular sent a strong tweet. Anyway, There’s a lot to unpack here. Overt racism, conspiracy, randomized CapItaliLIzed letters, spelling errors... what happens if these “unknown middle easterners” are from Saudi Arabia? Then is this caravan cool?

If only his party controlled Congress. Then he could change immigration laws.

So poor and destitute people are fleeing poor and destitute countries and Donald thinks cutting off what little foreign aid we give to them will help things? What happens once Venezuela collapses? If we cannot handle a small caravan we certainly aren’t ready for the refugee crisis that will soon be upon us once Venezuela kicks the bucket.

Last edited:

Wrote for Breitbart, writes things parroted by the alt right, lies incessantly, and fans the flames of xenophobia.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Shapiro is a dumb person’s idea of a smart person. It says a lot about oneself if they’re a fan of Shapiro. I mean, who can argue with this???

Facts don’t care about your feelings. The funny thing about the internet, is that it’s really hard to erase your racist and dumb **** that you post. Those who look up to Shapiro need to re-analyze who they are and what media they’re consuming. His stuff is toxic.

Last edited: