What's new

Donald Fires FBI Director who's investigating Russian Election Hacking

Wow. Hopefully they've got the evidence they need to put Burkman in jail (assuming he's guilty, etc), and hopefully there's a money trail to whoever originated it.

Surefire intelligence was the “intelligence” company offering these women money. Apparently its CEO is Jacob Wohl. Even though he denied knowing anything about this, when reporters called the company’s number, it led to Wohl’s mother’s voicemail. Wohl is a huge trump supporter on twitter and has been banned by the SEC for life after his financial scandals.

Also, apparently reporters were threatened when writing this story.

This is pretty dark involving a lot of shadowy characters like Burkman, Stone, and Wohl.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...cheme-targeting-him-fbi-investigation-n926301

“I gave Burkman a call. I wanted to know who ‘Surefire Intelligence’ is. That’s when he told me about Jacob Wohl,” said Krassenstein. “To me, this was all a setup from somebody trying to discredit the media.”

Early this morning, Wohl tweeted, “Several media sources tell me that a scandalous story about Mueller is breaking tomorrow. Should be interesting. Stay tuned!”

Reached by direct message on Twitter, Wohl denied having a hand in any plot to pay women making false allegations against Mueller. “I don't have any involvement in any investigations of any kind. I'm not quite that cool,” he said.

Wohl declined to comment on his involvement with Surefire Intelligence. However, his email is listed in the domain records for Surefire Intelligence’s website and calls to a number listed on the Surefire Intelligence website went to a voicemail message which provided another phone number, listed in public records as belonging to Wohl’s mother.

Wohl stopped responding to NBC News after being told Surefire’s official phone number redirects to his mother’s voicemail.

It's a scary time to be a man who tries to pay women to lie about sexual assault. What is the world coming to?

I'm guessing there are some people who really believe that every single man harasses women, or that all these allegations are just random and you can create them about anyone.

You watch/read the news right?

It is not xenophobic to be concerned about the people in a caravan of 7000 to 12000 people.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/10/24/caravan_member_there_are_criminals_in_here.html

You know darn well that Pres. Trump is using the nationalist definition of:
a person devoted to nationalism (the devotion and loyalty to one's own country) Anything else you say is a load of crap.

Typical liberal response. Just because I have a different opinion that is also backed up by facts and studies, I must be "stupid".

It comes close enough for me. Half a billion a year to help refugees find homes. That's already in place and waiting for the caravan to arrive. That is literally their job. No new laws or presidential acts needed.

But uhm... Detainment camps? Cages for children? Two billion in 2018 alone. And we're still two months out.

It's rare that it's cheaper to be a good people. This is one of those situations. Other than xenophobia, is there another reason?

"But thanks to some careful reporting by Politico, which I have analyzed from my perspective as a former prosecutor, we might have stumbled upon How Robert Mueller Is Spending His Midterms: secretly litigating against President Donald Trump for the right to throw him in the grand jury."

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/10/31/has-robert-mueller-subpoenaed-trump-222060

There's also this:

https://www.lawfareblog.com/watergate-road-map-what-it-says-and-what-it-suggests-mueller

That Jacob Wohl press conference was hilarious! Now I read he's been fired from Gateway Pundit. You’ve gotta really suck to be fired from those guys.

The fact that Burkman (Wohl’s partner in crime) conducted the press conference with a coffee cup in hand and zipper wide open tells you the level of seriousness their accusations of rape against Mueller need to be treated with. LOL

MAGA-bomber tried to kill democrats
Synogogue shot up
A rapist and perjure sits on the supreme court
WIth literally no evidence, the Republican party is try to derail a very valid investigation
Jamal Khashoggi was killed, and body likely disolved in acid, and our president hasn't the balls to do anything about it
Thousands of ARMED troops headed to the border for no reason(we already have half a billion in trained staff to help these refugees find homes
And the president is trying to unwrite the constitution

Honorable Mentions: P R O U D B O I S movement. Dow Jones down more than 1000 points from earlier this year

See, anyone can cherry pick.

MAGA-bomber tried to kill democrats
Synogogue shot up
A rapist and perjure sits on the supreme court
WIth literally no evidence, the Republican party is try to derail a very valid investigation
Jamal Khashoggi was killed, and body likely disolved in acid, and our president hasn't the balls to do anything about it
Thousands of ARMED troops headed to the border for no reason(we already have half a billion in trained staff to help these refugees find homes
And the president is trying to unwrite the constitution

Honorable Mentions: P R O U D B O I S movement. Dow Jones down more than 1000 points from earlier this year

See, anyone can cherry pick.

I am so grateful to have the worldview that I have. I don't see our country as a bitter hellhole and live in misery as many of you appear to do. Yes I realize that I do not know any of you. All I can go off of are your angry, name calling, smug, vitriol-filled posts.

I am so grateful to have the worldview that I have. I don't see our country as a bitter hellhole and live in misery as many of you appear to do. Yes I realize that I do not know any of you. All I can go off of are your angry, name calling, smug, vitriol-filled posts.

You are grateful for your worldview that anyone who doesnt like trump doesnt like our country and thinks america is a bitter hellhole? Pretty pessimistic view. I feel bad for you

And I'm grateful I have the world view that I have. One where human rights matter, and you constantly strive to be better.

Last edited:
From the link:
Very recently, the President has used the DOJ in an attempt to jail his political opponent on immigration, Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

Is an incredible strange way to write Joe Arpaio was convicted of a crime even he admits he committed.

How do you believe this kind of obvious ********?
Lol. Guaranteed he doesn't respond.

I once had sauce as week as that article, I think it's better known as water. That **** was laughable. I can't imagine you read that and were impressed by the magnitude of Obama's Constitutional violations?

I think it helps illustrate how desperate @Heathme is to find a way to say Obama was just as bad as donnie.

It's kinda cute in a way. It's like how you spend hundreds of dollars over the course of a year on food and treats for your dog, and the dog pays you back by leaving a dead bird in your shoe.

af22v6u0shw11.jpg

I bet that when obama was the president you saw our country as a bitter hellhole and lived in misery. And you were probably an angry, name calling, smug, vitriol-filled poster.
Gotta support your party after all right?

Nope. I still loved America.