What's new

Donald Fires FBI Director who's investigating Russian Election Hacking

What has trump done to prove that he isn’t in putin’s Pocket? Like seriously, we as a country, focus so much on not wanting to believe the worst. Yet the answer is in plain sight. How could trump act even more like a Manchurian candidate than he already is? I’m not sure if Putin would’ve acted any differently than trump on foreign policy had he been the one occupying White House these past two years.

Yeah, personally I lean more toward "in Putin's pocket" then simply a "useful idiot" in Putin parlance. The only think keeping "useful idiot" in the equation is that "idiot" so fits this incurious dolt of a man sitting in that Oval Office.

Buzzfeed's not incredibly great, but media bias chart 4.0 does rank them pretty high.

There's something I'd like to outline here in the Buzzfeed article. And it's this line:

Now the two sources have told BuzzFeed News that Cohen also told the special counsel that after the election, the president personally instructed him to lie — by claiming that negotiations ended months earlier than they actually did — in order to obscure Trump’s involvement.

The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents. Cohen then acknowledged those instructions during his interviews with that office.

So two sources(who may or may not be working together[if they exist]) are saying that Cohen told special counsel that he was instructed to lie personally by the dawnie. Not told the two sources; told Big Rob. But then the article says Big Rob's office learned about the directive from other witnesses at the TO, Internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents.

So what happened first? Big Rob found a paper trail and Cohen confirmed further, or Cohen said something and Robert "murder donnie" Mueller found supporting documentation?

Maybe the two were unique, and found without regards to the other?

Or, of course, there's the possibility that all of this is fake news from fake sources. It's not like we'd get Cohen to verify publicly, right?

OK, but you stopping by to put your finger in the dike won't change a thing. None of what you regard as a left wing conspiracy fits such a description at all. The Truth will out. The president and his lawyers can throw up roadblock after roadblock, but eventually the Truth will out.

As far as Russia and Putin is concerned, Trump is either in Putin's pocket(recall his disgracefully acting like a puppy dog at the feet of his master at Helsinki), or he's been a most "useful idiot", in fully advancing Putin's foreign policy goals, including, most importantly, advancing the notion of US withdrawing from NATO. Either way, he has become one very serious security risk.

Now, he's instructing his fixer to lie to Congress? A guy can only act guilty in so many ways, and so many times before the notion that this is all some kind of conspiracy, rather then exactly what it seems to be, is left in the dust as simply a ludicrous notion advanced solely by Trump apologists. This thread only seems crazy to you because you have bought into the fake narrative created by Trump and his own fake news organs.

The Truth will out, and it's just not going to resemble the fake alternative reality you are embracing. It's your right to believe what pleases you, but in the long run it will be pointless trying to hold back the flood of incriminating news via a finger in the dike.

Its not that Im buying into pro Trump propaganda. Its that I dont buy into the anti Trump propaganda from the left's main stream media. Its just so over the top. There is clearly an agenda. Its feels a lot like manipulation of the public and pure propaganda. Its constant lies, fake news, and nothing burgers all heavily baked with a far left slant. With a side of little truth.

Wake me up when something actually happens.

How about this. If Trump goes to jail or is impeached I quit Jazzfanz. If not you quit. Deal?

Haha.

Where is the Pro Trump propaganda? What is there even to buy into? Can you give some examples?

There is anti-Trump propaganda everywhere you turn. Pro Trump is just defending the man from the accusations.

You're the expert here, big shoots.

I ran a quick search. All of these point back to your pro-dawnie, neo-capitalist ******** that gets called out more and more every day.

npc.png

You don't have to go home... but your ideology isn't staying here.

There is clearly an agenda.

Of course there has always been an agenda. That agenda is to ascertain the truth regarding how the Russians interfered in our 2016 election, and, as well, to ascertain, to what degree, if any, that the Trump campaign assisted the Russians in their destabilization of our democracy. As well, we now know that the FBI developed enough evidence to open a counterintelligence operation, to determine if Trump himself, by firing Comey, was actually acting to protect Putin and Russia. In other words, was the obstruction actually itself collusion? These are important questions to answer where the integrity of our democracy is concerned. Answering all these questions are the agenda.

How about this. If Trump goes to jail or is impeached I quit Jazzfanz. If not you quit. Deal?

That's quite foolish. If you are right, you are right. If I am right, I am right. Our participation on this forum is not at issue. This is not about you or me. It's about the integrity of our democracy.

Where is the Pro Trump propaganda?

Trump's own refrain, namely that the mainstream media is "the enemy of the people" is a part of that pro-Trump propaganda that for some reason you seem to think does not exist. This attack on one of the most important institutions in a healthy democracy, a free press( and need I remind you that an adversarial press has existed since the earliest days of our republic?) is a part of the pro-Trump bs.

As is the entire narrative of a "deep state" out to rob Trump of his duly elected status. This, in turn has led to attacks on the Department of Justice, another important, and independent, institution of our functioning democracy.

Fox News, with Hannity leading the charge, has served as the propaganda arm of the Trump administration, and has promulgated several asinine conspiracy theories over the last few years. Pizzagate, etc., etc. And every last one of their absurd conspiracy theories, in service to a guy who could himself easily be considered the Conspiracy Theorist-in-Chief, have been debunked to the hilt for the bs they are.

It's comical that you zero in on what you consider far left conspiracy theories when, Trump himself, has been one of the leading conspiracy promulgators of his generation. Beginning with claiming that Obama was not born in the United States, and continuing unabated to the present day and his "deep state" delusions. Heck, Trump even called into Alex Jones' show and told him he would not let him and his listeners down. Trump is leading the assault on reason where promoting conspiracy theories is concerned. An entire alternate universe, for heaven's sakes.

Trump's own refrain, namely that the mainstream media is "the enemy of the people" is a part of that pro-Trump propaganda that for some reason you seem to think does not exist. This attack on one of the most important institutions in a healthy democracy, a free press( and need I remind you that an adversarial press has existed since the earliest days of our republic?) is a part of the pro-Trump bs.

As is the entire narrative of a "deep state" out to rob Trump of his duly elected status. This, in turn has led to attacks on the Department of Justice, another important, and independent, institution of our functioning democracy.

Fox News, with Hannity leading the charge, has served as the propaganda arm of the Trump administration, and has promulgated several asinine conspiracy theories over the last few years. Pizzagate, etc., etc. And every last one of their absurd conspiracy theories, in service to a guy who could himself easily be considered the Conspiracy Theorist-in-Chief, have been debunked to the hilt for the bs they are.

It's comical that you zero in on what you consider far left conspiracy theories when, Trump himself, has been one of the leading conspiracy promulgators of his generation. Beginning with claiming that Obama was not born in the United States, and continuing unabated to the present day and his "deep state" delusions. Heck, Trump even called into Alex Jones' show and told him he would not let him and his listeners down. Trump is leading the assault on reason where promoting conspiracy theories is concerned. An entire alternate universe, for heaven's sakes.

The distrust for the main stream media was there long before Trump even decided to run for office. All he has done is say what a whole bunch of people are thinking. He is feeding the thirst for people's already present disdain for the heavily favored liberal media. This is a big reason why he got elected. Of course people see his flaws. You think a bunch of do gooder Christians were happy that they voted for the ***** grabbing president? Of course they weren't. They took the good with the bad because they felt some of the problems we face were important enough to tackle even if it meant plugging their nose and voting for a less than ideal candidate.

Of course the media is important. This is why they need to be called out when they arent telling the full truth and trying to deliberately persuade the public towards a certain ideology. Maybe Im alone on this, but Id prefer the media to have neutral stance on pretty much everything. I dont need to be told how to think, what to believe, what is right and wrong, etc.. Just report unbiased news. To say that the liberal media is fair is complete horse ****. Its dishonest as best. Its propaganda garbage.

You are over here complaining about "deep state" conspiracies all the while pushing the RussiaGate conspiracy. All you are doing is choosing to believe in one conspiracy over the other. Trump isnt pushing a deep state conspiracy. He isnt pushing anything. He is giving an explanation to the RussiaGate conspiracy. Trump is just trying to do his job while defending off the conspiracy theorists. If the conspiracy theorists didnt have there conspiracy theories we would even be talking about this. If the man is innocent what is he supposed to do? Not say anything? Ridiculous.

The distrust for the main stream media was there long before Trump even decided to run for office. All he has done is say what a whole bunch of people are thinking.

No, that's not all that he has done. He has deliberately lied and lied and lied and lied about literally hundreds of matters. He has stoked paranoia and xenophobia. He is almost certainly corrupt. He is deliberately cruel. He is also crude. And quite stupid, as far as I can tell. He is endangering our national security. He has caused, or at least heavily contributed to, the longest governmental shut-down in our history.

According to the liberal/conservative scale you posted earlier I am pretty close to you in terms of politics, that is to say just right of center. But that doesn't mean I have to support this lying piece of crap.

No, that's not all that he has done. He has deliberately lied and lied and lied and lied about literally hundreds of matters. He has stoked paranoia and xenophobia. He is almost certainly corrupt. He is deliberately cruel. He is also crude. And quite stupid, as far as I can tell. He is endangering our national security. He has caused, or at least heavily contributed to, the longest governmental shut-down in our history.

According to the liberal/conservative scale you posted earlier I am pretty close to you in terms of politics, that is to say just right of center. But that doesn't mean I have to support this lying piece of crap.
That's a great post. I can't understand why everyone can't see if the way you (and most) do.

It isn't a partisan thing. Trump is the worst of us as a human being. Why would anyone support the worst of us being the leader of our country?
It's crazy.

I can understand why someone would have voted for him. They hated Hillary. They thought Trump was for the people and would drain the swamp. They thought the media was overblowing the negative things about him.

But now? It's obvious that he is a horrible and disgusting person who is petty, greedy, deceitful, childish, and embarrassing along with those other adjectives you used to describe him. And possibly a criminal and an enemy to our country.
Even if he isn't the last part isn't all the other stuff he definitely is enough to make people stop supporting him?

But then you have people like hack in the country who are just as horrible so they probably like that a crappy human is running things.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

That's a great post. I can't understand why everyone can't see if the way you (and most) do.

It isn't a partisan thing. Trump is the worst of us as a human being. Why would anyone support the worst of us being the leader of our country?
It's crazy.

I can understand why someone would have voted for him. They hated Hillary. They thought Trump was for the people and would drain the swamp. They thought the media was overblowing the negative things about him.

But now? It's obvious that he is a horrible and disgusting person who is petty, greedy, deceitful, childish, and embarrassing along with those other adjectives you used to describe him. And possibly a criminal and an enemy to our country.
Even if he isn't the last part isn't all the other stuff he definitely is enough to make people stop supporting him?

But then you have people like hack in the country who are just as horrible so they probably like that a crappy human is running things.

Give me a break! What a bunch of disingenuous hyperbole.

Represents the worst of all of us? Really bro? No one's worse than Trump? He has done nothing good for anyone?

None of you can actually point to anything that doesnt have a reasonable explanation behind it. You put on your super power dog whistling stethoscopes and try to find meaning in things he says. You dont actually have real words or facts to off of. At worst he doesnt choose his words wisely. You are all worked up from the propaganda being pushed the the air waves and you cant even see it. No self awareness.

It's crazy.

Man... when colton calls you on your right-winged-zealotry you gotta really ask yourself if you're a genuine person.

Give me a break! What a bunch of disingenuous hyperbole.

Represents the worst of all of us? Really bro? No one's worse than Trump? He has done nothing good for anyone?

None of you can actually point to anything that doesnt have a reasonable explanation behind it. You put on your super power dog whistling stethoscopes and try to find meaning in things he says. You dont actually have real words or facts to off of. At worst he doesnt choose his words wisely. You are all worked up from the propaganda being pushed the the air waves and you cant even see it. No self awareness.
I don't think it is disingenuous at all. Not even a little bit. I also don't think it's hyperbole. Trump is disgusting. He is the epitome of the "Ugly American" stereotype.

"Ugly American" is a pejorative term used to refer to perceptions of loud, arrogant, demeaning, thoughtless, ignorant, and ethnocentric behavior of American citizens mainly abroad, but also at home.[2][3][4][5][6][7] Although the term is usually associated with or applied to travelers and tourists, it also applies to U.S. corporate businesses in the international arena.[8][9][10][11][12][13]

I don't think it is disingenuous at all. Not even a little bit. I also don't think it's hyperbole. Trump is disgusting. He is the epitome of the "Ugly American" stereotype.

Ive seen people say much worse things on this site than Trump has ever done. Some pretty disgusting things are said to me many times. Yet, these same people stand on their soapboxes claming moral superiority. Its kind of hard to take claims that Trump is a low life piece of crap when worse is said and done around here. Just the way people describe Trump they use much harsher language than Ive ever heard Trump using. How does that make any sense?

Ive seen people say much worse things on this site than Trump has ever done. Some pretty disgusting things are said to me many times. Yet, these same people stand on their soapboxes claming moral superiority. Its kind of hard to take claims that Trump is a low life piece of crap when worse is said and done around here. Just the way people describe Trump they use much harsher language than Ive ever heard Trump using. How does that make any sense?
Words aren't magic. It isn't about vocabulary.

If what's reported in that buzzfeed story is true, then Trump's presidency must not survive it.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtm...sia-cohen-moscow-tower-mueller-investigation?

Trump reportedly directed Cohen to lie to congress about the Trump Tower Project in Moscow.

Seems obstruction-y.

This guy needs to be impeached so bad

Nixon’s rolling in his grave

This is a huge ****ing deal if true. Maybe the most game changing development so far.

That seems to be the overwhelming sentiment exploding on Twitter at the moment.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5c41826de4b0a8dbe16fb1f4/amp

Bahahahahahahahahahaha

Lmao

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/18/politics/mueller-statement-buzzfeed/index.html

This **** is hilarious.

But not really. This is exactly what the liberal news is about. Just report bull ****. Then retract. Wash rinse repeat. But but but. So much credibility. Smh