What's new

Donald Fires FBI Director who's investigating Russian Election Hacking

Sorry about posting all these in this thread. Ill start a new one just for these. I didnt realize there were so many.

I figured you were just clowning around, but I blame myself for mentioning the Illuminati in jest. You probably should start another thread. Like one of your cards suggests, enough is enough.

I don't think those guys talked about Hillary Clinton and the globalists tho.

I don't know. If I really wanted to find it, I could probably find a cipher or two that could be interpreted as referring to Clinton, or Obama. My mind just has to work and see things in ways it doesn't usually work or see things.

Sorry? NPCD is suggesting that a card game from the 90s has divine powers?

It's a demonstration that these same tired conspiracies have existed for decades.

A card game from the 90's having divine powers is just as likely as there was no collusion. We shouldn't be surprised.

For those of you who remember Trump's "Against all odds, I decide to run for President & continue to run my business-very legal & very cool" quote from Nov 30, 2018, I thought this was a fun image. Found on reddit.
37o8oi30e7d21.jpg

The intelligence chiefs have contradicted Trump on North Korea, on Iran, and on ISIS. And, in the process made clear, that in the realm of foreign policy, Trump is just plain stupid. We know he slams our friends and allies, and admires authoritarians and dictators. That seems a tad askew. And obviously, where Putin is concerned, it has led to all kinds of suspicions. It also cannot be a good thing that he seems so wrong in his accessments. So stupid. And, of course, reacts with anger when his stupidity is exposed. That he does not, as he once claimed, know more then his generals. The emperor just does not have any clothes.

Contradict him in public, and he's not mistaken, instead he chooses, every single time, to insult you for daring to have a different opinion in public. You've shown him up. That's not putting America first. At all. That's putting Trump first. Every single time.

His attitude of "I know better then anyone else" is just another way of saying "I'm stupid, and I'm going to stay stupid". Pick a subject, he knows better then any so-called "expert". He seems to be too dumb to know how dumb he is.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/2019/01/30/trumps-slow-building-war-intelligence/

In a series of tweets Wednesday, Trump suggested Coats and other top intelligence officials were flat-out incorrect in their assessments of the threats posed by Iran, North Korea and the Islamic State at a Tuesday hearing. Trump rather clearly viewed each of these assessments as an affront to his own leadership, given he canceled the Iran deal, has negotiated with Kim Jong Un and recently claimed victory over ISIS while announcing a withdrawal from Syria.

"Perhaps Intelligence should go back to school!” Trump said. He added the officials were "extremely passive and naive” in saying Iran was still in compliance with the nuclear deal President Barack Obama forged and Trump voided.

Here were the officials flatly disputing Trump’s claims that the Islamic State has been defeated, that North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat and that Iran had been flouting the nuclear deal. They couldn’t pretend otherwise or put a good spin on it, because Trump’s claims were so over-the-top.

What’s interesting is these assessments don’t all err in the same direction, according to Trump. He’s saying the intel chiefs are too harsh about the Islamic State and North Korea, but not harsh enough about Iran. There’s no consistent direction in their alleged failures, except away from Trump. That says a lot.

Last edited: