What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

He’s always a part of a hoax. It’s so sad. He has the worst luck of anyone on earth. It’s definitely not because he’s a piece of **** worshipped by the worst cultist slobs in America. In 2024, if you still worship this rapist wannabe dictator, you’re dumber than rocks and/or just a ****** person.

On Thursday, Trump spent only four minutes defending himself on the witness stand after Judge Kaplan forbade him and his lawyers from revisiting issues that the first trial had settled.

Trump was allowed to confirm his October 2022 deposition testimony, which jurors had been shown, in which he called Carroll's claims a "hoax" and said she was "mentally sick."

That's gotta be the most he's paid for sex(rape) yet.

He’s always a part of a hoax. It’s so sad. He has the worst luck of anyone on earth. It’s definitely not because he’s a piece of **** worshipped by the worst cultist slobs in America. In 2024, if you still worship this rapist wannabe dictator, you’re dumber than rocks and/or just a ****** person.

On Thursday, Trump spent only four minutes defending himself on the witness stand after Judge Kaplan forbade him and his lawyers from revisiting issues that the first trial had settled.

Trump was allowed to confirm his October 2022 deposition testimony, which jurors had been shown, in which he called Carroll's claims a "hoax" and said she was "mentally sick."

When grabbing em by the ***** goes wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When grabbing em by the ***** goes wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m going to gift this article cuz it’s so true. None of us would tolerate Trump and his rapist/whining/unmanly actions if he were an employee or our son. He’s everything we normal people try and teach our children not to be. Yet, his socially awkward cult loves him. It’s weird.

I’m going to gift this article cuz it’s so true. None of us would tolerate Trump and his rapist/whining/unmanly actions if he were an employee or our son. He’s everything we normal people try and teach our children not to be. Yet, his socially awkward cult loves him. It’s weird.

Good read

SSDD

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

View attachment 15889

Has anyone ever suggested that Trump stop criming? He could avoid a lot of problems if he stopped criming. And when he loses trials for the crimes he’s already committed, to shut the **** up about them.

But I guess we need to elect this reckless brain dead slob cuz egg prices and Biden old and boring or Israel or something something.

This is really the guy people want to be president?

Yes. Because 30-40 percent of the country lives in a media silo that will never tell them about this story (or anything that paints him in a negative light) and because a not small contingency of the country is bored and wants to seek entertainment and meaning through politics.

Not that it really matters, but...

Tuesday’s appeals court ruling rejecting former President Donald Trump’s immunity claim is so “unimpeachable” that the Supreme Court is likely to avoid taking up the case, legal experts say.

A three-judge D.C. Circuit panel issued a 57-page ruling rejecting Trump’s claim of blanket presidential immunity for acts he committed while in the White House.

“For the purpose of this criminal case, former President Trump has become citizen Trump, with all of the defenses of any other criminal defendant. But any executive immunity that may have protected him while he served as President no longer protects him against this prosecution," the judges wrote.

Trump’s lawyers “threw everything up in the air and every single argument was methodically and systematically dismantled by this court,” conservative attorney George Conway told CNN on Tuesday.

"There is nothing left," he said. "Even the court addressed all the bad arguments that Trump probably shouldn't have made to this court. And there's just nothing. There's just nothing left for the Supreme Court to clean up."

"The only party who benefits from delay – the only party – is Mr. Trump, and so whether he gets five justices for a stay or four to grant a petition of certiorari for the Supreme Court to hear the case, that's Mr. Trump's path," he added. "I think whether you're a textualist or an originalist, or just a thoughtful, smart justice of the Supreme Court, you read the D.C. opinion. It denies absolute immunity. It counters the notion that double jeopardy was implicated in this case, and the best thing to do, the smartest thing to do, the lawful thing to do is to send this back to Judge [Tanya] Chutkan and let her try it.”

Ty Cobb, a former White House attorney to Donald Trump, on Tuesday warned that his one-time boss, the former president, may try to target President Joe Biden if Trump becomes the GOP nominee and wins back the White House in the 2024 election.

Trump responded to a federal appeals court’s dismissal of his assertion to absolute immunity for acts committed while president by claiming in a rant on his Truth Social platform that it meant future commanders-in-chief “will be afraid to act for fear of the opposite Party’s Vicious Retribution after leaving Office.”

“I do believe that if Trump is elected that President Biden could be in danger of retribution,” Cobb told CNN’s Erin Burnett.

However, Cobb continued, “I don’t believe there’s a legal basis for it, and I don’t think it would go very far.”

Cobb also slammed Trump’s entire post as just “red meat” for his base.

He added, “None of it’s true.”