What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

Nope, she's changes her story multiple times now. She shouldn't even be on the stand but personally I think her blatant lying was exposed and helped Trump. Even left wing media is in a frenzy trying to make her a victim.

Now Jack Smith gets caught tampering with evidence and Fani Willis is getting more and more on the hit seat. This is looking more and more like the Russia hoax I completely educated you guys about. Where Hillary paid Steele for Russia propaganda. There's a reason multiple other people didn't press charges. You all waited until election year. Didn't ya?

"in 2011 she did not want to make it public"

NDA, how utterly embarrassing lol

"Rumors that I have received hush money from Donald Trump are completely false," the letter read. "If indeed I did have a relationship with Donald Trump, trust me, you wouldn’t be reading about it in the news, you would be reading about it in my book. But the fact of the matter is, these stories are not true."

When did this NDA happen? I notice all you have is left wing media to do your talking. The supposed NDA was signed in 2016. So... What about 2006-2016 where she literally denied it? Nice try bro but not even remotely close, I'm way to smart to not call this blatant lie. NDA... what about before? Interesting huh? She only changed her story when she needed money. The little prostitute that she was. She denied it looong before your NDA. Right? Be honest....

"The fact of the matter is that each party to this alleged affair denied its existence in 2006, 20011 [sic], 2016, 2017 and now again in 2018. I am not denying this affair because I was paid 'hush money' as it has been reported in overseas owned tabloids. I am denying this affair because it never happened."

Last edited:
Is it possible that Stormy didn’t want to admit to being abused by Trump because of how powerful he was/is? Similar to Weinstein’s victims, women were looking to further their careers, not bring about unwanted intimidation or attacks from a man far more well known and powerful. Someone, I can’t remember who, once said that, “if you’re a star then women will let you do anything you want, grab’em by the *****!”

Perhaps this arrogance comes from a lifetime of abusing women without consequence? I know it sounds crazy, by Trump might have a history of being a complete disgusting, abusive, vile pig to women. And if you’re defending him, perhaps it’s time to re-evaluate your own lack of character? Maybe you belong to a cult? Have you considered not being a ****** human being? When we wonder why victims don’t report, it’s because of people like you.

Edited as it was a bit too much. The just if it was that the same people who literally laughed about rape two weeks ago like the poster above have the audacity to point at others. Maybe the one that literally laughed at raping a f* child just 2 weeks ago should evaluate himself........ That's far worse than anything I have ever even remotely done. The rest was a little overboard and unnecessary. My bad

Last edited:

Lol if she was embarrassed she wouldn't be prostituting herself out on a Make America Horney Again Tour, Thriller... Lol she was so abused she went on a prostitution tour about it.​

Adult film star Stormy Daniels denied using a sexual encounter with former US President Donald Trump to make money as she wrapped up testimony in his hush money trial.

Stormy Daniels is bringing her 'Make America Horny Again' tour to a strip club in Satellite Beach​

The Red Leopard will be hosting Daniels on April 12 as part of her "Make America Horny Again" tour. Tickets are selling for $15 in advance and $20 at the door.

Last edited:
One thing we all need to remember about this trial is that trump isn't on trial for whether he slept with stormy or not. That is actually irrelevant to this case.

The jury needs to decide why Trump falsified records in order to determine his guilt or innocence.
The payments were made and the records were falsified for a reason.
Whether Daniels is credible or not isn't as much of an issue as whether Trump cooked the books to pay her off. Keep your eye on the crime here, not the interesting reason for the crime.

Mistrial
Dismiss suit
appeal after appeal after appeal

If he wants to refute anything she said, take the stand and testify in his own defense. Trump won’t though.

One thing we all need to remember about this trial is that trump isn't on trial for whether he slept with stormy or not. That is actually irrelevant to this case.

The jury needs to decide why Trump falsified records in order to determine his guilt or innocence.
Whether Daniels is credible or not isn't as much of an issue as whether Trump cooked the books to pay her off. Keep your eye on the crime here, not the interesting reason for the crime.

Mistrial
Dismiss suit

If he wants to refute anything she said, take the stand and testify in his own defense. Trump won’t though.
I would love it if he did. No way in hell he could help himself. He'd go on some rant and vomit all kinds of **** on the whole thing. It'd be the most awesome courtroom scene ever.

I would love it if he did. No way in hell he could help himself. He'd go on some rant and vomit all kinds of **** on the whole thing. It'd be the most awesome courtroom scene ever.
Agreed.

Sorry to spam

Mistrial
Dismiss suit

EXACTLY! The only reason they put Stormy on the stand was to feed peoples TDS addiction and make Trump look bad. Thank you.

More propaganda of course... You guys do realize it's not Trumps job to provide guilt, it's the prosecutors. I understand this is common sense so you guys wont understand this very very very very basic law, like as basic as it gets. I understand fish not knowing this but you're smarter than this red. It's the prosecutor's job to find guilt not Trumps.

Trump says he would 'absolutely' testify in his New York criminal trial

PALM BEACH, Fla. — Former President Donald Trump told reporters Friday he would "absolutely" testify in his upcoming hush money trial that is set to begin on Monday.

"Yeah, I would testify, absolutely," he said in response to a question from NBC News.

Trump, who is charged with 34 counts of first-degree falsifying business records, repeatedly called the trial a "scam" during his press conference at Mar-a-Lago.

Jury selection in the trial, which is expected to last six to eight weeks, begins Monday.

"I'm testifying. I tell the truth, I mean, all I can do is tell the truth. And the truth is that there is no case," Trump said.

Last edited:
Like usual though, he will talk a big game and probably tell all the rubes that he will testify but he is way too much of a coward to actually do it.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Like usual though, he will talk a big game and probably tell all the rubes that he will testify but he is way too much of a coward to actually do it.

Why should he testify against himself without cause? Why should anybody? Do you really not understand this? You should with your history but you don't.

I'm just glad I'm not the dumbass saying he would testify. Trump is that dumbass saying (lying) that he would testify of course.
Trump is simply too dumb to realize that it's not his job to provide guilt. Which he would certainly do of course. Because he is so dumb

Last edited:
I'm just glad I'm not the dumbass saying he would testify. Trump is that dumbass saying (lying) that he would testify of course.
Trump is simply too dumb to realize that it's not his job to provide guilt. Which he would certainly do of course. Because he is so dumb

Lol there's a difference between being willing to testify and putting yourself on the stand for absolutely no reason. You literally give the prosecutors a chance to paint you in a bad light and corner you... Guilty or not... Why doesn't Biden just go testify about his confidential records to set the record straight? Where even his own DoJ says he's too stupid to stand trial but you love him. The biggest hypocrite I have ever talked to. What about Hunter? Fani Willis is refusing to testify against herself. Because it's common sense.

How you do not understand this is mind boggling. This is typical law. Trump really has done a number on you guys and your ability to critical think. At least Trump is competent enough to stand trial, your president according to the own DoJ is not capable. Lol dude thinks his Uncle was eaten by cannibals. I notice you, Red, and Thriller all stay silent about Trumps judge being a Biden voter and donor. I notice you stay silent about his daughter literally working for Joe Biden. But hey the Florida judge is compromised. There's not a single issue i've hear from you that you are not a blatant hypocrite about. Cannon isn't a Trump donor... Cannon doesn't have a child that works for Trump. Tell me more about 2-tiered justice system. Especially when Jack Smith literally admits they tampered with evidence and who do you blame? The judge... Not the FBI admitting it doctored the main photo we see and tampered with evidence.

Last edited:
Make up your mind….
There's a difference between being willing to and putting yourself out there. Do you honestly not understand the difference? Why would a defendant ever put themself willingly on the stand? That is a prosecutor's dream. It's not Trumps job to prove his innocence, it's the prosecutor's job to prove guilt. I can't believe I have to explain this to you. You are playing stupid, and you damn well know it.. The 5th amendment is there for this very reason you dope. This is high school knowledge. Again, I understand fish... He thinks the economy is ran by some guy in England or something. BTW, you never responded after I destroyed your NDA argument. She denied it for 10 years before the NDA. You ran away again like you ALWAYS do. Every time.

Last edited: