What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

You think Hunter Biden did drugs, paid for prostitutes, or had sex with underage girls in that house?
The allegedly underage girls were overseas, but some of the photos of drugs and prostitutes do date to the time Hunter was living in that house.

As for wanting blowback on his father, meh. What I want is for the DOJ and FBI to treat Republicans the same as Democrats. Prosecute Trump and prosecute Hillary. When they have a winnable case against Hunter then prosecute him. I think this short term thinking of using the agencies of US law enforcement to prosecute political enemies while using those same agencies to protect political friends is leading down a very dark road. It will not always be people you agree with at the levers of power.

The allegedly underage girls were overseas, but some of the photos of drugs and prostitutes do date to the time Hunter was living in that house.

As for wanting blowback on his father, meh. What I want is for the DOJ and FBI to treat Republicans the same as Democrats.
I don't see evidence of a difference.

Prosecute Trump and prosecute Hillary.
Trump denied he had the documents, hid, them, and generally treated them like his personal property. The search of Weiner's laptop revealed that Clinton had turned in all of her official documents, at least those on the laptop. They are very different levels of culpability.

When they have a winnable case against Hunter then prosecute him.
I agree. However, you've already stated the underage girls were not in US jurisdiction. I find it hard to believe that no one has gone over the videos trying to find a prosecutable crime. It's much more likely the videos don't give enough information to be able to prosecute Biden.

It will not always be people you agree with at the levers of power.
It is not right now. The FBI is still one of the most conservative branches of government.

A lot of times when I'm talking to a conspiracy theorist in person I just try to end it by saying that if the people they're talking about can do the things they're claim they can do than I'd rather just go along with the program because there couldn't be anything we could possibly do about it. Why fight it?

A lot of times when I'm talking to a conspiracy theorist in person I just try to end it by saying that if the people they're talking about can do the things they're claim they can do than I'd rather just go along with the program because there couldn't be anything we could possibly do about it. Why fight it?
Who do you think comes up with the conspiracy theories, anyway? It's the government, of course. Or the Jews. The lizard people, Illuminati, Fibonacci, whatever. Whoever you're opposed to. The only way to beat them is to not fall for their lies.

Exactly. If the government is half as good at administering health care as they are at covering up fake moon landings and mean prosecutions of Orange Jesus, then by all means, hand them the reigns of health care… and every other service out there. Damn these guys are good.

If you've been paying attention, I've said that Trump broke the law and should be prosecuted.

You also paint him as a victim of a weaponized justice system.
If you think he broke the law and should be prosecuted then stop portraying him as some victim of a justice system that he created/put in place.

Actually, they have recommended the initial dose/sequence for everyone, and said that young, healthy people do not need a booster shot at this time (reserving the right to change their opinion as the virus mutates). I'll move any further response on this topic to the covid thread.

many many countries are recommending against Covid vaccination for people under 50years of age. Any thoughts on the Cleveland Clinic study showing the more Covid vaccine doses you have the more times you'll get Covid ?

Remember when trump stacked the supreme court with conservative judges and then those conservative judges overturned Roe v wade? That was the weaponization of justice against liberals! lol.

many many countries are recommending against Covid vaccination for people under 50years of age. Any thoughts on the Cleveland Clinic study showing the more Covid vaccine doses you have the more times you'll get Covid ?
Just personally, I have had 5 covid shots (2 for the first installation and 3 boosters) and I have never tested positive for covid. (probably had about 8 covid tests or so)

You also paint him as a victim of a weaponized justice system.
If you think he broke the law and should be prosecuted then stop portraying him as some victim of a justice system that he created/put in place.
Delusion much? Trump is a victim of his own actions. Trump broke the law. Trump should be prosecuted and convicted. Is that clear enough for you?

...and finish your garage. I can understand garages that have open walls with 2x4's showing, and I can understand garages that are finished, but your half measure work is embarrassing.

Remember when trump stacked the supreme court with conservative judges and then those conservative judges overturned Roe v wade? That was the weaponization of justice against liberals! lol.
No. All that decision did was remove a power from the federal government and return it to the people.

Disgusting….maybe Fox is promoting a civil war now….

Disgusting….maybe Fox is promoting a civil war now….

View attachment 14614

No. All that decision did was remove a power from the federal government and return it to the people.
People having a right is the opposite of the federal government having power. You could use this same logic to claim Brown vs. Board of Education or Loving vs. Virginia were power grabs.

Nope. That was a weaponization of justice against liberals.

I see what is happening to trump and what isn't happening to matt gaetz, hillary clinton, biden etc as there being enough evidence against trump to prosecute and convict and there not being enough evidence against those not being prosecuted. You see it as weaponization against conservatives (although I think only one conservative, who happened to switch parties very recently, doesn't show a trend) agree to disagree

Last edited: