What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

I loved the first comment on the article:

It was a beautiful phone call, the most innocent and perfect phone call I ever made. I said, look, give me a break, all I want you to do is pay by check so I can write it off as a business expense. There's nothing wrong with saying, well, you know, after we looked at paying by cash, we wouldn't be able to claim it on my taxes, there's nothing wrong with saying, I just needed a tax write off for paying off my former mistress.

At&T, Sprint, Consumer Cellular, Spectrum, they have all been calling me, begging me to make a phone call with them because my calls are always beautiful.

Some of them, when they beg me to make a call for them, they are literally crying into the phone. I can feel their tears through my end of the phone.

"Make no mistake. This is squarely an Espionage Act case. It is not simply an 'obstruction' case," Ryan Goodman, a law professor at New York University with expertise in national security, wrote on Twitter, adding, "There is now every reason to expect former President Trump will be charged" under the Espionage Act.

"The law fits his reported conduct like a hand in glove," Goodman said.

Richard W. Painter, who served as the chief White House ethics lawyer under President George W. Bush, also said it was a "clear violation of the Espionage Act," adding the "DOJ has no choice but to indict Trump."

"Make no mistake. This is squarely an Espionage Act case. It is not simply an 'obstruction' case," Ryan Goodman, a law professor at New York University with expertise in national security, wrote on Twitter, adding, "There is now every reason to expect former President Trump will be charged" under the Espionage Act.

"The law fits his reported conduct like a hand in glove," Goodman said.

Richard W. Painter, who served as the chief White House ethics lawyer under President George W. Bush, also said it was a "clear violation of the Espionage Act," adding the "DOJ has no choice but to indict Trump."

There is no chance Trump is convicted of this before the 2024 election. The FBI and Dept of Justice are nothing more than the DNC goon squad now. There is zero chance they'll do anything to take Trump out and risk the double effect of making DeSantis the likely nominee -AND- upsetting the GOP base who were going to vote for Trump but now cannot. That would be the perfect recipe for blowing the Democrats out in the 2024 election. To the FBI and DOJ, enforcement of laws is less important than securing ruling power for their party. For as long as DeSantis is a legitimate threat politically, Trump is untouchable.

Don’t agree with this at all. The guy has problems, we all know this; letting the public have access to his personal life through his private photos is just disgusting. It’s sad that people want to laugh, criticize and exploit his issues publicly.

View: https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1664319528979906562?s=46&t=BMMZjW7vq0_zwnmLDjNTgQ

Hunter Biden is above the law. We like to say "no one is above the law" but it clearly isn't true. He is so protected that the head of the FBI is now being held in contempt because he is refusing to allow Congress to perform their constitutionally mandated oversight role out of concern it will harm Hunter Biden.

If you were part of law enforcement and had a criminal with mountains of evidence but due to political connections you knew he would never see justice, what would you do? This court of public opinion action is the only justice Hunter will ever be subject to.

Hunter Biden is above the law. We like to say "no one is above the law" but it clearly isn't true. He is so protected that the head of the FBI is now being held in contempt because he is refusing to allow Congress to perform their constitutionally mandated oversight role out of concern it will harm Hunter Biden.

If you were part of law enforcement and had a criminal with mountains of evidence but due to political connections you knew he would never see justice, what would you do? This court of public opinion action is the only justice Hunter will ever be subject to.
So court of opinion is okay to drop 10,000 private photos online? You could drop 20 to form an opinion and that has already been done. What’s the point of 9,980 more? Intimate, personal photos is extreme and unwarranted.

So court of opinion is okay to drop 10,000 private photos online? You could drop 20 to form an opinion and that has already been done. What’s the point of 9,980 more? Intimate, personal photos is extreme and unwarranted.
It is more than warranted. I would go so far as to say to have evidence of government corruption and hide it is to be complicit in the corruption. Our FBI and DOJ are broken. This trove of photographic evidence makes that very clear. You would hide evidence of FBI and DOJ corruption from the American people to save Hunter Biden's feelings? Eff that.

There is no chance Trump is convicted of this before the 2024 election.
I agree.

The FBI and Dept of Justice are nothing more than the DNC goon squad now.
Laughably false. The FBI is one of the most consistently conservative government offices.

There is zero chance they'll do anything to take Trump out and risk the double effect of making DeSantis the likely nominee -AND- upsetting the GOP base who were going to vote for Trump but now cannot. That would be the perfect recipe for blowing the Democrats out in the 2024 election.
DeSantis had cachet, but the more attention he receives, the less he is admired.

Trump is untouchable.
As a rich, white, cishet man, he's been close to untouchable all his life.

... he is refusing to allow Congress to perform their constitutionally mandated oversight role out of concern it will harm Hunter Biden.
Hunter Biden is a private citizen. Congress has no oversight responsibility except in connection to be s father.

If you were part of law enforcement and had a criminal with mountains of evidence but due to political connections you knew he would never see justice, what would you do?
Apparently, you would take the law into your own hands and dispense justice yourself.

I would go so far as to say to have evidence of government corruption and hide it is to be complicit in the corruption.
Is there such evidence in this archive that is not public knowledge?

You would hide evidence of FBI and DOJ corruption from the American people to save Hunter Biden's feelings?
That's the sort of thinking that leads to letters suggesting suicide.

Hunter Biden is a private citizen. Congress has no oversight responsibility except in connection to be s father.
They are not engaged in oversight of Hunter Biden. They are engaged in oversight of the FBI in what appears to be corrupt practices.

Not at all. We don't know that until after the investigation, which is currently being obstructed by the head of the FBI.
The FBI was just recently dragged over the coals for not giving the Trump campaign sufficient deference. They're just avoiding that mistake.