What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

You think? Having to divest all of his NY holdings won't drive him mad? His ego is so wrapped up in Trump Tower, etc.
I was just taking the opportunity to say that Trump is good at driving businesses into the ground. I'm sure he'll be seething after this is over.

Just more weaponization of the justice system/fbi against republicans: https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-seized-phones-ipad-york-205943678.html

Main difference is how this democrat handled the FBI investigation and how the trumpster handles getting investigated.

“On Monday night, the FBI approached the mayor after an event. The Mayor immediately complied with the FBI’s request and provided them with electronic devices,” Johnson said.

In a statement on Friday, Adams, a former police captain, said he had “nothing to hide.”

“As a former member of law enforcement, I expect all members of my staff to follow the law and fully cooperate with any sort of investigation — and I will continue to do exactly that,” he said.

The revelation of the seizure is the clearest evidence yet that federal investigators are interested in Adams, who has previously kept an arms-length distance from ethics scandals that have dogged several of his associates.

Adams, a Democrat, said nothing publicly about his phones being seized when he met with reporters on Wednesday and insisted he wasn’t aware of any wrongdoing by members of his campaign team. He said he would be “shocked” if anyone on his campaign acted inappropriately.

But in his statement Friday, Adams’ attorney said they had “discovered that an individual had recently acted improperly.” His campaign spokesperson declined to identify the person involved or say what they did wrong.

“After learning of the federal investigation, it was discovered that an individual had recently acted improperly. In the spirit of transparency and cooperation, this behavior was immediately and proactively reported to investigators,” Johnson said, offering no further details.

I still have a hard time believing the polls saying Trump is up but there was no mistaking the crowd's reaction last night at UFC 295 when Trump, Tucker Carlson, and Kid Rock made a surprise walk out on the floor of Madison Square Garden. It was a standing ovation with chants of "U.S.A...U.S.A..."

Good for her. And her husband:

"Politics. Burr identifies as a liberal who supports gun control and abortion rights. Burr voted for Green Party candidate Ralph Nader in the 2000 United States presidential election. In 2016, Burr said he voted for neither Hillary Clinton nor Donald Trump, stating that he had a negative opinion of both candidates."

Another day another Trump in court. Today it's wannabe Donald imitator Donald Jr.

Someone needs to start a running tab of Trump's costs to taxpayers for every lawsuit. All expenses including secret service travel, ancillary costs of local security, etc. Include every single person whose time is taken up by his crime sprees.

Last edited:
I still have a hard time believing the polls saying Trump is up
Could be a blessing in disguise. Maybe the DNC and democratic voters will take note of those polls and give the country an alternative to trump and biden to vote for in the presidential election. Fingers crossed.

Could be a blessing in disguise. Maybe the DNC and democratic voters will take note of those polls and give the country an alternative to trump and biden to vote for in the presidential election. Fingers crossed.
The conspiracy theorist in me think the DNC was more afraid of DeSantis. The most compelling argument for DeSantis three months ago was that Trump was losing head-to-head against Biden while DeSantis consistently came out ahead. When Trump started beating Biden in the polls, that essentially ended Ron DeSantis. I still believe there is absolutely no way Trump can win the general. I don't know exactly what will happen but Trump being president again is not on my bingo card no matter what the polls are currently reporting.

The conspiracy theorist in me think the DNC was more afraid of DeSantis. The most compelling argument for DeSantis three months ago was that Trump was losing head-to-head against Biden while DeSantis consistently came out ahead. When Trump started beating Biden in the polls, that essentially ended Ron DeSantis. I still believe there is absolutely no way Trump can win the general. I don't know exactly what will happen but Trump being president again is not on my bingo card no matter what the polls are currently reporting.
Im definitely concerned. Biden is disliked/hated enough that there is an opening. Replace Biden and I think that opening closes. DNC probably too stupid to see that though.

Im definitely concerned. Biden is disliked/hated enough that there is an opening. Replace Biden and I think that opening closes. DNC probably too stupid to see that though.

RFK JR. could not ask for a better scenario for success. His polling is amazing considering the grass roots nature of his campaign so far. I bet there are a lot of conspiracy theorists supporting him. But when the rest of the electorate actually listen to him they might see him differently. He could appeal to the kooks and rational folk.

This was my first real exposure to RFK Jr. and changed my preconceived notion of him. Theo Von is too funny... "Are humans part plants too do you think?"

RFK Jr. is ripped for 69-years-old. Also didn't realize his wife is Cheryl Hines from Curb Your Enthusiasm which also makes me feel a little better about him. Not sold on him though, still need to deep dive his history.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxGjncnX9n8

Last edited:
If you haven't heard how some of RFK jrs "family doesn't like him" or that he is "antivaccine" you haven't heard an interview of him by the pharma propoganda machine that is mainstream media.

Why doesn't she have the video of him saying these things on this "podcast" she is referring to? It's be tough to refute a video of himself... Also I like his response- the pharmaceutical industry needs to be more accountable. Wanting seatbelts doesn't make you anti-car.

If you haven't heard how some of RFK jrs "family doesn't like him" or that he is "antivaccine" you haven't heard an interview of him by the pharma propoganda machine that is mainstream media.

Why doesn't she have the video of him saying these things on this "podcast" she is referring to? It's be tough to refute a video of himself... Also I like his response- the pharmaceutical industry needs to be more accountable. Wanting seatbelts doesn't make you anti-car.

Yes! That was so ****ed up. I watch PBS several times a week because in general it is excellent, in-depth news but that interview by Amna Nawaz was nothing but a hatchet job. It really turned me off on Amna Nawaz, not that I liked her anyways compared to Judy Woodruff. Anyone with a shred of journalistic integrity wouldn't have phrased her questions that way and disregarded the answers. I know it's easy to blame mainstream media but I honestly wonder if it was just her who decided to attack him or PBS.

Yes! That was so ****ed up. I watch PBS several times a week because in general it is excellent, in-depth news but that interview by Amna Nawaz was nothing but a hatchet job. It really turned me off on Amna Nawaz, not that I liked her anyways compared to Judy Woodruff. Anyone with a shred of journalistic integrity wouldn't have phrased her questions that way and disregarded the answers. I know it's easy to blame mainstream media but I honestly wonder if it was just her who decided to attack him or PBS.
We are a year out from the election and I don't think there has ever been as popular of an independent candidate at this point in the campaign as RFK jr and she is asking him when he is going to quit.... What a joke.

We are a year out from the election and I don't think there has ever been as popular of an independent candidate at this point in the campaign as RFK jr and she is asking him when he is going to quit.... What a joke.

OMG that's right! My wife and I were like what in the royal **** is she talking about? RFK held his composure really well considering how asinine that question was on top of her other attacks.