What's new

Donald J. Trump tests positive for Covid 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worse...
They're gonna send Trump so he can host a campaign rally in your living room, while you hold the mike.

I thought the virus was a hoax. I am sure it is fake news. Oh yea the virus doesn't care about Trump's opinion so hopeful his followers will finally understand the consequences of not wearing a mask or they may just rationalize it away and blame the democrats. Seems the only way to convince Trump and his followers is for them to get the virus. I will wait and see if they do.

I thought the virus was a hoax. I am sure it is fake news. Oh yea the virus doesn't care about Trump's opinion so hopeful his followers will finally understand the consequences of not wearing a mask or they may just rationalize it away and blame the democrats. Seems the only way to convince Trump and his followers is for them to get the virus. I will wait and see if they do.
Well getting the virus for the vast majority of people means very little. Most people barely even notice any symptoms. So I doubt this will make many people who didn't want to wear masks before start wearing them now.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.