What's new

Donald Sterling vs. the NBA -- Clippers @ Jazz 4/5/2018 7:00 pm MST

Not sure why people are surprised Burks is playing well. Earlier in the season I was at the Clippers game where he scored around 30. He has his teams he plays well against.
Hoping it’s enough to convince somebody that they can get something out of him and his expiring contract. . . like the Nets. . . who don’t need DeMarre Carroll and decide to give him back to us.

Not sure why people are surprised Burks is playing well. Earlier in the season I was at the Clippers game where he scored around 30. He has his teams he plays well against.

Looked like the same ol' tunnel vision off balance shooting Burks to me.

Clippers just quit.

Could Dekker play stretch 4 for jazz? I liked that he didnt give up. Not sure he is better than Jonas.

They’ve never been great at developing players... he’s still got some potential maybe.

I love it that we broke the will of a team fighting for an outside shot at the playoffs. It wasn’t even close. Clippers looked like a team that traded their two best players over the past 6 months and are struggling with injuries. They didn’t look like a playoff team tonight. Nuggets and the Lakers are both better than the Clippers right now.

Last edited: