What's new

Dononvan Mitchell is Trash

Oh you're right. With hindsight being 20-20 and all, sure, what Rudy did was cool. He's the man. Everybody should applaud him.
It being foolish and reckless is only such to those in a state of willful panic. No evidence, even then, that he was murdering people.

It being foolish and reckless is only such to those in a state of willful panic. No evidence, even then, that he was murdering people.
You're better than this.

In the moment, his actions were awful. They looked even worse when he tested positive. And they still look stupid despite what the science would say now about transmission.

I like how one conversation can bash John Stockton for not wearing a mask at Gonzaga and in another some are giving Rudy a pass for doing what he did in the media room that day.

You're better than this.

In the moment, his actions were awful. They looked even worse when he tested positive. And they still look stupid despite what the science would say now about transmission.

I like how one conversation can bash John Stockton for not wearing a mask at Gonzaga and in another some are giving Rudy a pass for doing what he did in the media room that day.
Where did I bash Stockton for not wearing a mask? Also, Rudy’s point was this idea that the players were being sequestered from media because media may give them COVID. Rudy did that as a way of showing that he thought it was ridiculous. And they were sequestered for certain things but not others, like a lot of other backwards COVID policy that we ignore it not making sense.

Where did I bash Stockton for not wearing a mask? Also, Rudy’s point was this idea that the players were being sequestered from media because media may give them COVID. Rudy did that as a way of showing that he thought it was ridiculous. And they were sequestered for certain things but not others, like a lot of other backwards COVID policy that we ignore it not making sense.
I didn't say you comment on Stockton. I was talking about the spectrum of covid talk on this board.

What he did was stupid. Defending it, even with the benefit of science proven now, is ridiculous. It was stupid. He caused anxiety at a time when people didn't need the anxiety.

I didn't say you comment on Stockton. I was talking about the spectrum of covid talk on this board.

What he did was stupid. Defending it, even with the benefit of science proven now, is ridiculous. It was stupid. He caused anxiety at a time when people didn't need the anxiety.
I’m not staking any opinion on it. I’m saying that using that at all for any justification against Gobert is as dumb as continuing to hate Magic for having HIV well after the fact that you know he wasn’t spreading that to anyone.

I don't understand the logic behind saying that "People on this forum did one thing, and then people on this forum did this other contradictory thing" and then acting like that was confusing. You aren't specifying any individual who was contradictory. This forum is not some homogenous entity. One poster saying something does not create a contradiction when a different poster says something different.

I don't understand the logic behind saying that "People on this forum did one thing, and then people on this forum did this other contradictory thing" and then acting like that was confusing. You aren't specifying any individual who was contradictory. This forum is not some homogenous entity. One poster saying something does not create a contradiction when a different poster says something different.
I was just surprised by it.

Defending his actions that day just shows me how idiotic some people will be to defend who they prefer.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

I was just surprised by it.

Defending his actions that day just shows me how idiotic some people will be to defend who they prefer.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
Anyone who knows anything about me knows that my opinion on that has nothing to do with Rudy. It could have been Donovan that did it. Or Derek Fisher.

It doesn't matter if it's his first attempt or last attempt. You don't complain about your teammates in the media. You especially don't use individual examples of guys on other teams who are trying so hard while you are bashing your teammates in public.

I have been saying this for years - Rudy annoys the ever living **** out of people. Other teams and fanbases can't stand him. Would it be shocking that he annoys his teammates and they have stopped trying because they are over him?
What if I told you we aren't here to be liked, we are here to win a championship? If players stop trying because they are annoyed at Rudy, then they need to get the **** off this team. You are blaming the symptom and not the disease. You should be annoyed at DM lack of effort on D, not the peripheral ********. But I don't think your little fanboy attitude would allow that.

Why does anyone care if anyone cares about Utah? Are we Jazz fans because it's popular and cool?

Who has signed with Utah because of Donovan Mitchell? ****ing no one. Donovan has no made Utah cool. He never will. The most impressive players we have signed cite Mike Conley or Quin Snyder as the reason they came. Bogey didnt come to Utah cuz he thinks Don's cool.

I thank Mitchell for his service. He's done a lot. Now he is undoing a lot of that.
I care because I want my team to win a championship and I realize that the NBA landscape is changing so dramatically that the expectation of Utah just being good because they've been good for so many years is ridiculous nowadays. They're only good because they drafted a once-in-a-generation talent. I'm not sold on throwing that talent away and hoping you can fall into another Donovan Mitchell with the 13th draft pick. Because God knows we're not likely to entice any all star to this state. And why would we when our fans are willing to trash the best thing to happen to the Jazz since David Stern got on stage and told Utah they were finally getting a mail man?

Mitchell was touring high schools shaking hands with kids around the same time Rudy did his dumb media thing. There weren't many careful people then. Trying to pin the outbreak on one person is dumb as ****.

Mitchell pretty much admitted to being a germaphobe. I understand the overreaction but Mitchell should have been more reachable with time considering his fears were irrational.

Mitchell was touring high schools shaking hands with kids around the same time Rudy did his dumb media thing. There weren't many careful people then. Trying to pin the outbreak on one person is dumb as ****.

Mitchell pretty much admitted to being a germaphobe. I understand the overreaction but Mitchell should have been more reachable with time considering his fears were irrational.
This. The tendency of everyone to paint Rudy as "patient zero" is dumber than ****. He was the victim of bad timing more than anything else, and one dumb public stunt, that it is. He is far from the Typhoid Rudy everyone tries to make him out to be. Hell from twitter you would think Rudy personally went around the country jumping out at people and rubbing his snot all over their face gleefully screaming "now you have COVID". Everyone just needs to stop with that complete ********.

This. The tendency of everyone to paint Rudy as "patient zero" is dumber than ****. He was the victim of bad timing more than anything else, and one dumb public stunt, that it is. He is far from the Typhoid Rudy everyone tries to make him out to be. Hell from twitter you would think Rudy personally went around the country jumping out at people and rubbing his snot all over their face gleefully screaming "now you have COVID". Everyone just needs to stop with that complete ********.
Yeah, it gets dumber because Rudy did that as sort of solidarity for media people who were bitching everywhere about not being allowed within 5 feet of the players. Then it got out of hand.

I care because I want my team to win a championship and I realize that the NBA landscape is changing so dramatically that the expectation of Utah just being good because they've been good for so many years is ridiculous nowadays. They're only good because they drafted a once-in-a-generation talent. I'm not sold on throwing that talent away and hoping you can fall into another Donovan Mitchell with the 13th draft pick. Because God knows we're not likely to entice any all star to this state. And why would we when our fans are willing to trash the best thing to happen to the Jazz since David Stern got on stage and told Utah they were finally getting a mail man?
Mitchell is far from a once in a generation talent.