What's new

Donovan’s first signature colorway available

wow .. cool have you got adidas shoes ? no idea how their sizes compare

Nah I've bought a bunch of Nikes and New Balance off them, plus a bunch of under armor crap, used to do group buys with the boys at work cause postage is 40 USD as a flat rate, so we'd buy 3 or 4 pairs of shoes and other assorted crap to spread the cost of postage and save a bit of coin.

These were the last adidas shoes i owned i think.

p_26698301_147142951_5767721.png

Nah I've bought a bunch of Nikes and New Balance off them, plus a bunch of under armor crap, used to do group buys with the boys at work cause postage is 40 USD as a flat rate, so we'd buy 3 or 4 pairs of shoes and other assorted crap to spread the cost of postage and save a bit of coin.

These were the last adidas shoes i owned i think.

p_26698301_147142951_5767721.png

Dikembe ??

You're probably a Puma guy....
Not sure what that means. I don’t wear any of these shoes. The only thing Puma I have is a pair of pants I got in 1999, which I still wear to this day!

For anyone that doesn't know puma and Adidas were both founded by brothers in Germany. Originally they both founded Adidas and then they had a falling out and the other brother founded puma. They are, or were at least, both headquarted in a small town not far from Nuremberg (near Erlangen I believe) in Germany. Trivia: Adidas is a portmanteau of the founder's name Adi (short for Adolf) Dassler (at least I think it was Dassler, something like that).

As a result the "proper" pronunciation of Adidas is

Ah-dee-dahss

With the emphasis on the Ah.

Last edited:
Bump...
Adidas now has additional Red/Blue DON 1's. Found them after searching for the Venom's, which I can only find on the resale market. Interestingly enough, there's a site in Taiwan which is advertising all 4 models. Wondering if the shoes dropped internationally before the U.S. or if it's just pre-release and the shoes will ship after they get theirs. But they were also advertising Venom's. Perhaps they're counting on a 2nd production run from Adidas.

Bump...
Adidas now has additional Red/Blue DON 1's. Found them after searching for the Venom's, which I can only find on the resale market. Interestingly enough, there's a site in Taiwan which is advertising all 4 models. Wondering if the shoes dropped internationally before the U.S. or if it's just pre-release and the shoes will ship after they get theirs. But they were also advertising Venom's. Perhaps they're counting on a 2nd production run from Adidas.

The Foot Locker in Salt Lake has plenty of the Venom ones and I’m lucky that my brother lives there. I found a wholesaler out of New York who already has the Stealth ones and bought a pair (they aren’t even released to the public until August 1st). Those are on the way as well so I’m pretty excited.