What's new

Donovan dunk thread

jiggamanjazz

Maybe I am the only one who’s noticed this, but we are five games in an donovan has zero dunks.. i watched last years dunk highlights and Donovan was a crazy dunker. It seems like he’s moved on to a more finesse below the rim finisher now.. which he is pretty amazing at.. I just remember him coming out attacking the rim so hard last year and am wondering where those highlight dunks have gone? Are teams playing him that much harder to where he can’t get a good look at thrashing the rim? He had such a high 2k dunk rating coming into this year.. anyways just an observation.. still waiting for that first Donovan dunk of the year.. cheers

He had a dunk against Sacramento but I know what you mean.

Donovan only had 42 dunks last year and only dunked in 36 games.

He has 2 so far this year in 5 games, dunking in 2 separate games.

So far he is only slightly behind his pace for dunks from last year.

So you haven't noticed anything, your memory is just poor and you forgot all the games last year in which Donovan didn't dunk. He has always been a predominantly below the rim finisher who relies on speed and extension to get his shots off.

Your memory is really bad if you thought Mitchell was throwing down dunks on dudes every single game last year.

He mostly dunks when there is no resistance at the rim.

I know what you mean and I agree. I think he wants to start off easy to avoid early injuries. Especially his toe I’d reckon.

Your memory is really bad if you thought Mitchell was throwing down dunks on dudes every single game last year.

He mostly dunks when there is no resistance at the rim.

IDGAF when he dunks.. If he dunks on dudes or not.. My point is he was dunking hard! He was finding those seams. When did I say he dunked every single game or was dunking on dudes?? GTFO lmao... I was saying he didn't look like the same athlete that he did last year... He did have a sweet alley last night tho. But your reading comprehension skills need work or your memory is really bad.