What's new

Donovan in concussion protocol

May explain part of his poor play? Well... maybe half of it? We really need the next two games before going through the gauntlet of Suns twice, GS, and Memphis. If you told me we went 1-3 against that group I'd prolly take it right now.

May explain part of his poor play? Well... maybe half of it? We really need the next two games before going through the gauntlet of Suns twice, GS, and Memphis. If you told me we went 1-3 against that group I'd prolly take it right now.

These next two games should be two of the easiest games of the year. I'm nervous what will happen if we lose one of them...the wheels may just completely fall off.

These next two games should be two of the easiest games of the year. I'm nervous what will happen if we lose one of them...the wheels may just completely fall off.
Houston isn't playing terrible right now and all their dudes should be available. They have the magic formula of center who can shoot and guards that can drive... not great but we shall see.

Stop playing around with Fool's Gold we need to blow it up. I'm just thinking with my head not my heart

I know we are a classy politically correct organization but can we really afford another early playoff exit resulting in Donovan's departure?
Well if you're planning to trade him anyway sure we could. Even if you're the world's biggest Mitchell dooms-dayer there is no rush, we do not have to trade him before the deadline. He would not lose any value at all.

If we lose get ready for some Lopo.
If you guys actually pay attention, I have the same message win or lose.

You guys all beat around the bush - we all know this roster ain't got what it takes. I don't celebrate losses and I don't get overly excited about wins.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

You guys all beat around the bush - we all know this roster ain't got what it takes. I don't celebrate losses and I don't get overly excited about wins.

Well, I have been adamant since the start of the season that this roster needs a change.

Looks like it was Westbrook's elbow in the first half that gave Donovan the concussion. He should be suspended. Donovan likely gets the suspension for hurting Westbrook's elbow with his face.

So if we win all the games with Donovan out will you start saying the same **** you do when it happens if Conley sits????

So if we win all the games with Donovan out will you start saying the same **** you do when it happens if Conley sits????
Win or lose in the regular season, it doesn't matter. We are a good team, but not a team that can contend in the playoffs. Rudy, Bojan and Royce are fine because they work for how Quin knows how to coach.

Outside of Rudy, Bojan and Royce we are...
- too small (Don, Conley AND Clarkson)
- too ball necessary (Don, Conley AND Clarkson)
- not great playoff defenders (Don, Conley, AND Clarkson)

We won't trade Donovan. Just bad business to trade him. So we have to trade either Conley or Clarkson to get somebody who fits our gaping holes on the perimeter defense.

IMO as much as I have liked the guy, Clarkson is the odd man out. He is about the only asset we could flip. If we got even part of his scoring, but with better defense and size, we will be way ahead of where we are now. Not to mention better efficiency.

Reactions: RJF