What's new

Donovan is pissed at some stupid Jazz Fans

And he should be. Loyalty is a 2 way street. I completely forgive Hayward at this point. Booing Hood is disgraceful and embarrassing. Those fans aren’t loyal, why should guys be? When Donovan waves goodbye to an entitled, embaressing, unloyal fan base....no one bitch okay.

Hood deserves a standing ovation when he checks in at the next home game. Period.

If they’ll turn like this on one they’ll do it to the others. It’s one thing to want to tank or support a trade. But another to boo our own guys in our own stadium.

Smfh.

Well said... don’t boo your own team. DM calling attention to it might make it worse though. There are always a few idiots that will boo their own team... that shot doesn’t help.

Hood shot 1/7 (all 8 shots were bad looks with a hand in his face) in only 6 minutes before fans strarted booing. Jazz fans weren't booing Rodney on a personal level. They are booing terrible basketball.

Booing your own players is so dumb. I get people want to voice their displeasure with how Hood has played, but that doesnt endear you to other players on your team or around the league.

Hood shot 1/7 (all 8 shots were bad looks with a hand in his face) in only 6 minutes before fans strarted booing. Jazz fans weren't booing Rodney on a personal level. They are booing terrible basketball.

It’s still poor form that they chose to direct at Hood. As already said players remember that. Looks bad.

And he should be. Loyalty is a 2 way street. I completely forgive Hayward at this point. Booing Hood is disgraceful and embarrassing. Those fans aren’t loyal, why should guys be? When Donovan waves goodbye to an entitled, embaressing, unloyal fan base....no one bitch okay.

Hood deserves a standing ovation when he checks in at the next home game. Period.
So what mythical team will he go to whose fans never booed their own player.

Hayward went to Boston, who booed Marcus Smart for bricking a FT in their series vs the Bulls last year.

Hayward went to Boston, who booed Marcus Smart for bricking a FT in their series vs the Bulls last year.

So? It’s still dumb and I wish Jazz fans wouldn’t do it.

I feel this is a little naive of Mitchell. It's nice and all that he wants to stick up for his buddy, but why name and unintentionally shame Hood! This is dumb as... Just drawing attention to it as some other posters stated.

Secondly, don't go telling fans paying good money that the players are working their butts off. Give me a break. The booing is not about effort its about being ***..
Sure it aint my style to boo players specifically - but I would be booing the organization and coaching staff at this point...

DM comes off looking a little too sure of himself when he implores fans to act as he desires them.

Boo hoo, you don’t kill a guy for it. Loyalty runs both ways. Don’t ask guys to be loyal you aren’t loyal to. Throwing Hood under the bus is terrible, and there’s no justification for it. Completely understandable if Hood wants to walk away, even guys like Hayward if you boo them the second they’re down.

It’s still poor form that they chose to direct at Hood. As already said players remember that. Looks bad.

I agree. If I was in attendance I would never boo our own players. It doesn't help anyone.

I just think frustration is building for everyone involved with the Jazz this year. The fans, the players, the coaches, everyone. This isn't how anyone wanted the season to go. It's just tough.

Ive seen crowds boo teams, this was directed at Hood and corresponds with the hate he’s getting on social media. Some Jazz fans burned by a bridge with Mitchell tonight, and for an embaressing reason.

Dislikes this post

Well said everyone. Glad there's at least some loyalty in here. Support our guys during the ups AND downs.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I feel this is a little naive of Mitchell. It's nice and all that he wants to stick up for his buddy, but why name and unintentionally shame Hood! This is dumb as... Just drawing attention to it as some other posters stated.

Secondly, don't go telling fans paying good money that the players are working their butts off. Give me a break. The booing is not about effort its about being ***..
Sure it aint my style to boo players specifically - but I would be booing the organization and coaching staff at this point...

DM comes off looking a little too sure of himself when he implores fans to act as he desires them.
No, he’s a good person and has his teammates back who he sees every day. Mitchell has the right to say whatever he wants, and he also has every right to walk one day too. You’re the one with an entitled attitude saying a player can’t stick up for his teammate. Hayward was probably unloyal though right? Guess fans can kill a guy at any given moment and that’s not unloyal by any means.

The more I think about it, the more it feels like booing Rodney is an embarrassment for those who did it. If they were booing him for lack of effort, not getting back on D or something like this, I can understand but booing him for shooting, the one thing he's actually been pretty good at this year is insanity. I completely agree with Mitchell on this one. Just embarrassing

Boo hoo, you don’t kill a guy for it. Loyalty runs both ways. Don’t ask guys to be loyal you aren’t loyal to. Throwing Hood under the bus is terrible, and there’s no justification for it. Completely understandable if Hood wants to walk away, even guys like Hayward if you boo them the second they’re down.

Chill. I wasn't one of the people booing. I've been very displeased with Rodney's play lately but I would never boo one of our own. I was simply pointing out that I don't think the fans weren't booing Rodney on a personal level. They were just booing bad basketball. Frustrations are boiling over for everyone involved with the Jazz this year. Been a tough year.