What's new

Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert tensions are rising

What does he want? I know he wanted his buddies around like royce and pashcall and he got that already.
Royce came in when he did and developed together.

I would rather have Paschall than throwing away a 2nd rounder on another salary dump. But if Donovan had any power, Paschall would have played more than he often has.

I just don't see all this supposed power that Don has been given.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

Royce came in when he did and developed together.

I would rather have Paschall than throwing away a 2nd rounder on another salary dump. But if Donovan had any power, Paschall would have played more than he often has.

I just don't see all this supposed power that Don has been given.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
I agree with you. He doesn't seem demanding in any way to me. I dont get the donovan hatred. He is an amazing player and amazing person. Strange things to hate on a guy about.

“Temperatures Rising” was a Colonial (American) TV show that clearly anticipates the Gobert-Mitchell feud. Look at the stage actor Cleavon Little, on the right. He poses a striking resemblance to Rudy Gobert due to his towering height. The gentleman in the middle symbolizes Donavan Mitchell with his baffling, inscrutable expression. I do not think this interpretation strays too far from empiricism, but I concede I am using abduction.

Attachments

• 51E3FE7D-560E-4ABD-9869-F02CF269E6C2.png
    51E3FE7D-560E-4ABD-9869-F02CF269E6C2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
I will say this, I blame Ryan Smith way more than I blame Mitchell. Dude is an absolute pile of ****. All these *****ouse trades where we save 400K dollars? Ryan Smith is the one forcing management to do this ****.
Srs question.. where does this specific info come from. Like, very specifically.

Gobert sucks on offense he rather practice boxing then work on his skills offensively
Not according to statistics. Did you know that the jazz have been the #1 offense in the nba for the majority of this season? Do you know one of our leaders in minutes per game is a guy named Rudy Gobert? Did you know that year after year our offense is better when rudy is on the court and worse when he isn't?
I also think that rudy is #1 in the nba in field goal percentage and screens assists. Maybe dunks too. those are all offensive categories.

Not according to statistics. Did you know that the jazz have been the #1 offense in the nba for the majority of this season? Do you know one of our leaders in minutes per game is a guy named Rudy Gobert? Did you know that year after year our offense is better when rudy is on the court and worse when he isn't?
I also think that rudy is #1 in the nba in field goal percentage and screens assists. Maybe dunks too. those are all offensive categories.
Do stats show that he gets exploited and has range only as a dunk? Terrance Mann owned him and we will never win anything with his offensive handicaps Utah fans love stats but talk to me about playoff stats and our record in the post season as a result.

Dok might be #1 in fg% now. :)

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app

More media drama creating article. Perhaps this guy has an agenda. Funny how in the article he uses the "evidence" that the Jazz are not playing as well as last year. So it must because Rudy and DM are not getting along. No mention of the fact that both have been out with injuries. Maybe that might be the reason. That Jingle and JC are under performing and the Jazz added a few new players. So he mentions they have won 5 in a row so how is that possible if Rudy and DM hate each other. After I read the article, I just shook my head in disbelief. For those who pretend to know the "real" DM, I say you don't. No one on this board knows what happens in the locker room or the True personality of any player. All these guys have egos and make great money while being competitive athletes that could lead to fiction sometimes that doesn't mean they are at each other throats. No one really knows and it is just speculation. Personally, I don't care if the players like each other. Just be professional and show up and play.

Last edited:
Do stats show that he gets exploited and has range only as a dunk? Terrance Mann owned him and we will never win anything with his offensive handicaps Utah fans love stats but talk to me about playoff stats and our record in the post season as a result.

Nope. Stats show that he is great on offense. I already told you that.
The jazz team got exposed against the clippers silly. Not rudys offense.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Nope. Stats show that he is great on offense. I already told you that.
The jazz team got exposed against the clippers silly. Not rudys offense.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Paying him the money that we do with the offense he possesses is why we are in this mess. He isn't capable of any pts other than dunks or put backs. Don't fool yourself, if he could improve his offensive weapons he would have already. He can't post up and he can't dribble. We have to consider small ball because he will continually get exploited now that the league knows he can't guard the perimeter.

Paying him the money that we do with the offense he possesses is why we are in this mess. He isn't capable of any pts other than dunks or put backs. Don't fool yourself, if he could improve his offensive weapons he would have already. He can't post up and he can't dribble. We have to consider small ball because he will continually get exploited now that the league knows he can't guard the perimeter.
Rudy is always improving bro. Try watching a game sometime.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app