What's new

Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert tensions are rising

More media drama creating article. Perhaps this guy has an agenda. Funny how in the article he uses the "evidence" that the Jazz are not playing as well as last year. So it must because Rudy and DM are not getting along. No mention of the fact that both have been out with injuries. Maybe that might be the reason. That Jingle and JC are under performing and the Jazz added a few new players. So he mentions they have won 5 in a row so how is that possible if Rudy and DM hate each other. After I read the article, I just shook my head in disbelief. For those who pretend to know the "real" DM, I say you don't. No one on this board knows what happens in the locker room or the True personality of any player. All these guys have egos and make great money while being competitive athletes that could lead to fiction sometimes that doesn't mean they are at each other throats. No one really knows and it is just speculation. Personally, I don't care if the players like each other. Just be professional and show up and play.
Howard Beck. Tim MacMahon. Windhorst. Are all reporting that they think “Donovan wants out” will start immediately after the season. Some of y’all are in straight up denial at this point. They aren’t all wrong.

I still see him getting stripped and throwing it over the backboard. His 2 punch combo looks good in boxing though
His PPG, FG% and REB are all at career highs this season. Nice try but it's not really working. Maybe you'll get traction with another player but it's really hard to dis Rudy.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app

Howard Beck. Tim MacMahon. Windhorst. Are all reporting that they think “Donovan wants out” will start immediately after the season. Some of y’all are in straight up denial at this point. They aren’t all wrong.
If Mitchell is still with us at the start of training camp, will you admit you have been wrong?

If Mitchell is still with us at the start of training camp, will you admit you have been wrong?
No because my timeline was actually next offseason I thought he would be traded. He’s even speeding this up faster than I expected. If he’s still here a year from October we’ll talk.

Don't dice me up for saying this guys, just curious. With the way the Dok/Whiteside tandem has been working could you see Rudy being moved this offseason, especially if we don't win the Finals?

I honestly would hate to see Rudy go, but do wonder what we could get in return for him.

Don't dice me up for saying this guys, just curious. With the way the Dok/Whiteside tandem has been working could you see Rudy being moved this offseason, especially if we don't win the Finals?

I honestly would hate to see Rudy go, but do wonder what we could get in return for him.
I believe this very thing was @Handlogten's Heros version if Goodwin’s Law.

It is a really small sample size against mostly bad teams, but I’m encouraged by Dok’s progress. If we were ever going to trade Rudy, Jalen Brown is at the top of my list

No because my timeline was actually next offseason I thought he would be traded. He’s even speeding this up faster than I expected. If he’s still here a year from October we’ll talk.
Not "I will have been wrong", just "we'll talk"? Way to weasel out of it.

On this note Mitchell does need to pass the ball to Gobert more. Mitchell passes the ball to Whiteside almost the same amount as Gobert despite playing a lot more minutes with Gobert. He only passes the ball to him 1.9X a game. Gobert passes to Conley the most and then to Mitchell the second most. Those are usually those handoffs. Gobert was receiving the most passes from Conley first at 6.2 a game and second most from Ingles at 4. He really needs someone to start feeding him more and that person really needs to be Mitchell but Clarkson and Bojan might have to step up. Clarkson feeds Gobert about the same amount at Mitchell which is a bad sign. This needs to change going into the playoffs.