What's new

Donovan Mitchell is pretty damn global at this point

That new colorway look like they were made specifically for the middle aged men out there.

They skimmed jazzfanz and decided they need some Issue #1 Airwalks.

The thing is what is old is now in style... fanny packs, mom jeans, dad shoes... I want these, but I am on track to buy every colorway because if DM makes it imma buy it.

BTW had a brief conversation with Donovan's agent at the Vegas shoe signing... cool guy. He was asking about where and how we buy and I mentioned that the Spida Hoody that Adidas sells have been out of stock for eternity... he grabbed the Adidas rep and said "tell him". I told the adidas rep if they make more they can print money. Told him whatever they think they should order in an initial run of DM merch... that they should double it and they will still sell out, but it will last a little longer.

Looks like Donovan is going to sell a lot of shoes. Hope they're decent.

They are... got mine yesterday... my son hasn't taken his off for a few days... loves them. The first colorway isn't my favorite... I'm not very colorful. The next two are pretty dope.

Next two are the best by far.
Agreed, I could go for the white/black colorway though too. It would be a more normal pair to just wear around. I wonder if it will actually become available or if it is just a special request pair by Donovan. He messed with the colors on the other Adidas shoes throughout the season so who knows if these will actually even release.

The thing is what is old is now in style... fanny packs, mom jeans, dad shoes... I want these, but I am on track to buy every colorway because if DM makes it imma buy it.

BTW had a brief conversation with Donovan's agent at the Vegas shoe signing... cool guy. He was asking about where and how we buy and I mentioned that the Spida Hoody that Adidas sells have been out of stock for eternity... he grabbed the Adidas rep and said "tell him". I told the adidas rep if they make more they can print money. Told him whatever they think they should order in an initial run of DM merch... that they should double it and they will still sell out, but it will last a little longer.
Stance socks needs to be told the same thing. His custom socks sell out within hours after he shares them on his IG or something, they're never available long. His most recent camo custom Stance sock was sold out really quickly.

84428CBF-5F98-4F88-A578-7793C914_1.gif

I think he's definitely global

Stance socks needs to be told the same thing. His custom socks sell out within hours after he shares them on his IG or something, they're never available long. His most recent camo custom Stance sock was sold out really quickly.

They know... I have some connections to the company and the higher ups are aware they can't keep the stuff on the shelf. One of them commented that they couldn't even get any DM socks.

The kid is a shoe/sports companies dream. Cool good young player... but he also has a million dollar smile and is super smart and incredibly charismatic. He also has the energy to go out to these events and engage with people while there. He's going to make all the money and I couldn't be happier for him.

They know... I have some connections to the company and the higher ups are aware they can't keep the stuff on the shelf. One of them commented that they couldn't even get any DM socks.

The kid is a shoe/sports companies dream. Cool good young player... but he also has a million dollar smile and is super smart and incredibly charismatic. He also has the energy to go out to these events and engage with people while there. He's going to make all the money and I couldn't be happier for him.
Yeah I’m hoping for a 2nd run of those last custom socks of his.

Also in regards to Adidas, I mean the spider-man themed shirts they released with the shoes are fine, but just give me shirts with his logo on them, not him looking like Spider-Man. I would much rather buy a shirt like the ones he wears with his logo on them than the spider-man themed ones. Idk why they haven’t released some of the shirts he’s been wearing.