What's new

Donovan Mitchell Rookie Season Mix

Your composition and attention to detail is without peer. The run of dunks synced with the string accents was rad.

I remember when tatum went down so many Boston fans were crying about a push off and **** lmfao.

Also, awesome video as always prodigy!

Love me some memoismoney
Amazing video. Mitchell is the Utah nightlife. Damn human highlight reel.
Offense is so diverse. Looks to be ungaurdable in a lot of ways and his ability to get a good shot off in traffic around the tall timber is uncanny.

Gonna be a very very good year for the jazz.

Every time I watch a Mitchell video I got a big ole smile plastered on my face. It's hard to contain the excitement when you're witnessing greatness. And ohhh the future... that's the biggest part of the smile :D

Starting at about the 5 minute mark it’s all playoff highlights until the end of the video

Donovan's ability to get to the rim, in traffic, around and in the face of big men, and to use English to get the ball to crawl over the rim or take an impossible angle off the glass is nearly unparalleled. Maybe 3 or 4 players in the league today can match that. Simply awesome.

If he can hit 40% from 3 he will approach Harden-level unstoppability.

Awesome video, great work. What a fantastic Special person Utah drafted and he is pretty good at bball too. Him being such a great person will make Utah games more views from people who normally would watch a Utah game. Special kid.

What a legit, once in a generation type of guy we got with Mitchell...damn..
Watching that video was fun. Been a few months since I saw him, and I'm a football guy through and through, but this got me excited and ready to see what he, and the team, can do in the coming years.

Didn't want to start a new thread. This was a nice highlight video. Kind of long, but worth it. It might have already been posted but I enjoyed it and didn't remember seeing this one. Man did we miss Thabo. The season might have ended differently for us if he hadn't been injured.

What a legit, once in a generation type of guy we got with Mitchell...damn..
Watching that video was fun. Been a few months since I saw him, and I'm a football guy through and through, but this got me excited and ready to see what he, and the team, can do in the coming years.

He good but I wouldn't call him once in a generation talent yet. That's the Lebrons and Durants of the league. His draft class alone has multiple franchise players. I would label him franchise player but not once in a generation. Jazz fans be getting ahead of themselves with Mitchell. let's see how he does this year now that teams have film and he will be a bigger part of other teams scouting reports. Lets just hope he can be all star level. He could be all star level and not make asg because depth of West. Lets see if he can help get Utah a first round home court games. thats a step in right direction for Utah. I ts fools gold to expect a WCF for the Jazz thisbyear. Gotta crawl before ya walk!!