What's new

Donovan Mitchell trade rumors

With so many people throwing me under the bus about this trade rumor article it’s starting look better each and every day with the Jazz losing again in the first round.

Of all the things wrong with this team, you cowards want to blame one guy.

Thats why we don't deserve nice things.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Plenty of quotes about Bogey sucked, Conley sucked, Royce sucked, etc.

DM is the face of the franchise - and he sucked. Thoroughly owned by a guy making <$2M and not even close. And we’re tired of it.

And Cy is the biggest coward of all.

He wants to blame Donovan for everything because he lacks the courage to admit the Conley deal was one of the worst trades in our franchise's history.

You're nothing but a coward. Coward.

You either get a bunch of role players or picks for "star trades" I'll take 5 Knicks picks and Fornier.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

And Cy is the biggest coward of all.

He wants to blame Donovan for everything because he lacks the courage to admit the Conley deal was one of the worst trades in our franchise's history.

You're nothing but a coward. Coward.

Please explain how I’m the biggest coward I’m speaking real facts. I have a better understanding of the game. The Jazz choke in game 3 had they won the conversation would probably not came up. The way this team have been performing it’s time to changed the roster this summer for what players that is the million dollar ????? Will see what Ryan Smith , Danny Ainge ,Dwayne Wade and Justin Zanik have in mind