What's new

Donovan Mitchell Would Not Start for Either Finals Team

You’re either a troll or just a grade A idiot that knows nothing about basketball. Go back to the kids table, you clearly aren’t ready for the grownups table.
Great insults, too bad Rudy worshippers can't help him with his offensive handicaps. Please be a grown up and help Rudy with his dribbling and bringing the ball down to his waist and getting stripped. Everyone has a right to like and dislike a post so shut up and don't get butt hurt about it.

Your dog or dogs probably have better perimeter defense than Rudy and are better at putting the ball in the net . I'm sure they have far better superior foot work than the Rudy also.

Last edited:
No, I believe you, but all these Don fans/ none jazz fans believe otherwise, and even if this was a troll thread there’s 100% viability to your argument. Sometimes you need to come at the idiots from other angles. For example LoPo defending Mitchell by saying something idiotic like we’ve all seen Don play defense as if that makes what DM does on defense ok.

But let’s be honest… this was a kill two birds with one stone, lol. Both truth and a troll job, because you fully know what this thread would do to LoPo. Haha
Keep things in context please. At least quote me correctly.

Don has not played consistently good defense for a while. However, Don has played good defense at times in his career. Here and there.

Our system does not work. Keeping Rudy largely tethered to the paint does not work come playoff time. Do the players know that? Do the players lose faith?

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Keep things in context please. At least quote me correctly.

Don has not played consistently good defense for a while. However, Don has played good defense at times in his career. Here and there.

Our system does not work. Keeping Rudy largely tethered to the paint does not work come playoff time. Do the players know that? Do the players lose faith?

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
Sometimes Rudy makes a post move. Guess we all know Rudy can postup too.

Your hate for DM has gone to a new level. Perhaps what is more obvious is how much more talent the two NBA finalist rosters have than the Jazz. So maybe the Jazz problem isn't a DM problem but an overall talent problem.
Well said Cy's romantic obsession with Gobert and unhealthy hatred for Mitchell is not normal.

Great insults, too bad Rudy worshippers can't help him with his offensive handicaps. Please be a grown up and help Rudy with his dribbling and bringing the ball down to his waist and getting stripped. Everyone has a right to like and dislike a post so shut up and don't get butt hurt about it.

Your dog or dogs probably have better perimeter defense than Rudy and are better at putting the ball in the net . I'm sure they have far better superior foot work than the Rudy also.
Like I said go back to the kids table where you belong, you clearly aren’t ready for the big boys table.

Like I said go back to the kids table where you belong, you clearly aren’t ready for the big boys table.

Leave my dog the fu out of this you ***!! He passed away only last week!!!

Your hate for DM has gone to a new level. Perhaps what is more obvious is how much more talent the two NBA finalist rosters have than the Jazz. So maybe the Jazz problem isn't a DM problem but an overall talent problem.
Guys have to understand it's never about DM vs Rudy. you don't have to defend one by bashing another. swapping your two best players doesn't change the fact that the Jazz don't have the necessary talent to compete at the highest level. Replace Don with Luka and replace Rudy with Joker and we still wouldn't get out of the second round. Even the best players in the league this season like Embiid, joker or KD can't take a bunch of substandard players to the Final. Not to mention the fact that neither Rudy nor Don is anywhere close to MVP levels.

Royce would not start on 80% of the NBA teams.

Mike Conley would not start on 50 to 60% of the NBA teams.

Bogey would not start on 40% of the NBA teams.

House/NAW/Juancho/Paschall would not be in the rotation for 70% of the NBA teams.

And I think I'm being generous
You are right but how is that relevant? The Jazz are not building around Royce, NAW, etc.

When the centerpiece of your potential plan forward is not good enough to start in the Finals, the hard ceiling of your team is a first round exit even if all goes perfect...