What's new

Donovan Mitchell's alleged burner account found on Twitter. Trash talks Keyonte.

Click in to Twitter to read the replies. There's significantly more photos in the thread.

So what's the evidence that he's Donovan again, besides that he's a big Donovan fan? Because there are a lot of those.

Why are they assuming it's Mitchell or someone close to him?
Because it was picked up yesterday as a suspected burner then deleted today. It could be someone close to him... or him... or someone trying to make it seem like him.

I don't really care at all tbh. I'm over all things Donovan.

Because it was picked up yesterday as a suspected burner then deleted today. It could be someone close to him... or him... or someone trying to make it seem like him.

I don't really care at all tbh. I'm over all things Donovan.
Handlogten with the perfect description. If this is a fan, it's someone deliberately trying to make people think it's Donovan's burner. Which... I wouldn't put past the internet.

The account tweets about three things: The Mets, the Cowboys and Donovan Mitchell. The couple of accounts it follows are Cleveland sports talk radio personalities.

The only thing that gives this any legitimacy is Donovan responding to it when it was barely a blip on the radar (honestly would have not even seen this without this thread)
Bet it was a friend or family member and Donovan told them to kill it when it got found. Or sent a “whoever this is..” to the group chat.