What's new

Donovan Mitchell's Dad?

Very strange tbh....this thread is pretty old.....a strange thread to find....this person couldn’t in some way be close to the situation and done a search on google? Search “Donovan Mitchell’s dad” on Google and it’s on the first page.....I agree this is a strange one to create an account for and bump. I’m not with disrespecting Donovan’s mother like the poster did at all. Seems like an amazing lady who did everything right with Donovan. I like his dad as well, and his dad was obviously a part of his life and did things for him as well. I guess the speculation comes from the fact Donovan talks about his mom a lot and when he talks about his dad it’s generally in the context of the Mets and baseball. I’m sure his dad was extremely busy, while Donovan and his sister were growing up but he was obviously a part of Donovan’s life.
You’re thinking too deep. It’s probably just an alt.

Based on Donovan’s talk about his mom and sis (and not his dad), my best guess would be his dad cheated on his mom. It would make sense given his job. And how protective Donovan is of his mom and sis. It’s sort of how I was after my dad left my mom. Anecdotal sure but if we’re speculating, that’s what my gut’s always told me.

Based on Donovan’s talk about his mom and sis (and not his dad), my best guess would be his dad cheated on his mom. It would make sense given his job. And how protective Donovan is of his mom and sis. It’s sort of how I was after my dad left my mom. Anecdotal sure but if we’re speculating, that’s what my gut’s always told me.
Which is more than enough to be shunned.