What's new

Donovan Mitchell's nickname?

Don Churro

fa37fbR.jpg

Don-of-a-mitch!!! The national media isnt even talking about him. I searched all of the rookie rankings I could find in 5 minutes and not one of them even mentioned him. What A bunch of hacks. Like I said, don-of-a-mitch this pisses me off.

There was one article that praised de'aaron fox so much they suggested George Hill as trade bait. Ha ha ha. Already! Can lightening strike hacks twice in a row? Well sure it can!

Don-of-a-mitch!!! The national media isnt even talking about him. I searched all of the rookie rankings I could find in 5 minutes and not one of them even mentioned him. What A bunch of hacks. Like I said, don-of-a-mitch this pisses me off.

Cuz he pretty much sucked until the last two games - at least offensively. And offense is what gets the attention of the national media. Plus there's the Utah factor. Jazz need to be up in the standings and start winning games against quality opponents. November is a cakewalk; Jazz need to take advantage. December will show whether Utah and Mitchell are playoff worthy.

And BTW, all these names are absolutely horrible. He is Spida, That' the name he had coming in. Why try to change it? I'm sure Boler will think of something stupid, though. I predict Cap'n Crunchtime.

I take back what I said about Boler. Since the comparison has already been made to D Wade, Boler is bound to just start calling him D Mitch. Or Hey Mitch since he's catching fire.

Cuz he pretty much sucked until the last two games - at least offensively. And offense is what gets the attention of the national media. Plus there's the Utah factor. Jazz need to be up in the standings and start winning games against quality opponents. November is a cakewalk; Jazz need to take advantage. December will show whether Utah and Mitchell are playoff worthy.

And BTW, all these names are absolutely horrible. He is Spida, That' the name he had coming in. Why try to change it? I'm sure Boler will think of something stupid, though. I predict Cap'n Crunchtime.
Sorry to disappoint you but boler calls him spida

Most players don't need a nickname. Nicknames should be organic, not manufactured in a nickname brainstorming thread.

No offense intended, but almost all of these nicknames are pure garbage and the rest are just lame.

If "spida" is his established nickname then that's what it is. It's not cool, imo, and I don't think it'll really catch, but if that's what it is then it's settled.

Where did Spida come from anyway? Sounds like a made-up self-appointed nickname. If it came from a high school coach or something that would be cool and I could get behind that but otherwise it was like, wasn't it D Will or CP3 that dictated their nickname in the media, twitter or something? Comes across as a move an ******* would make, tbh.

* this post brought to you by LG98

Back