What's new

Donovan Mithell NBA2k China commercial.

2h2sas.jpg

Reactions: SCS
No Quin. :( Never really played 2K but I really don't play video games anymore. Played NBA Live back in the day.

I wonder how hard Camp Simmons is pissing and moaning about not getting this.

You're not missing much. I stopped playing when they decided that there ought to be different buttons for "shoot," "dunk," and "layup." I feel like I'd need a buddy to play single player nowadays, because I only have 10 fingers.

https://www.operationsports.com/nba-2k19-controls-and-advanced-controls-revealed/
My son just got an XBox and got 2k18. I hadn’t played since 2k2 on Sega Dreamcast. It’s ridiculous. There’s a career mode where you start as a rookie. You don’t play the whole game but only control your guy. You literally watch the game from the bench. He collected a few DNPs before getting a couple of garbage minutes. What a way to spend time.

Ive skipped the last couple 2k titles, to me they need some competition, live had been garbage for too long so 2k hasnt had to improve. Live is looking a little better now, but still has a ways to catch up. Anyways did anyone notice the palm trees on the dudes drive to the arena, like how far away did you drive from?