What's new

Donovan over Ben Simmons on 2k20

Live look at Simmons right now:

1P7Q.gif

Here comes the sixer hive talking about when Ben learns to shoot... DM is only better at shooting... not an all star blah blah blah

We are about a year or two away from this not even being a debate imo. I said all along the non-shooting is a huge freaking issue if the guy is your lead guard... when Ben shows no improvement again this year everyone will start backpedaling. Everyone assumes he will get a jumper... even Rondo would shoot some jumpers... why do we assume a guy who refuses to shoot will ever get a jumper? To me it’s like saying wait until Rudy is knocking down 3s at 40%...

You need to give a trigger warning for some of our Ben Simmons boosters or perhaps even put that in a spoiler.

Last edited:
Those Twitter posts are gonna be even more funny when Donovan averages like 27 PPG on much higher efficiency next year, is an all star and all NBA selection, and leads us to a top seed. Meanwhile Ben will still be learning how to shoot.

Last edited:
Jazz with two top twenty players when they didn’t have a squad to highlight their skills. Now they do, along with a coach that is going to go Dr Frankenstein on the league with them.

76ers fans shouldn’t be that upset about Simmons. 87 is a very high overall for a rookie. Zion is only an 81.

This will never get old. Dang so he’s the highest rated rookie by a pretty large margin! That’s great for him! He might eventually be the highest rated rookie of all time if he isn’t already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jazz with two top twenty players when they didn’t have a squad to highlight their skills. Now they do, along with a coach that is going to go Dr Frankenstein on the league with them.

the chucker is not even a top 30 players, LOL