What's new

Dr Jones’ Black Desert Resort

I hadn’t previously made the connection that this was PKM’s development. Did the name come from the thread crowdsourcing ideas or is it different? My dad just played this and said it was the best course in Utah. I hadn’t seen images before but those drone shots are incredible.

Reactions: MVP
I hadn’t previously made the connection that this was PKM’s development. Did the name come from the thread crowdsourcing ideas or is it different? My dad just played this and said it was the best course in Utah. I hadn’t seen images before but those drone shots are incredible.
So how much is a round

Didn’t he **** over several posters who went to work with him? I seem to remember several posters not having a good experience working with him. But maybe that’s just their side of things…

I don’t live in Utah and don’t have as close a relationship with Trout or UGLI as Dala and Archie do, respectively, but I don’t recall any such thing. Hell, UGLI went out of his way to try to find me some sweet digs with a helipad. Poor soul. Such a sweet kid.

I don’t live in Utah and don’t have as close a relationship with Trout or UGLI as Dala and Archie do, respectively, but I don’t recall any such thing. Hell, UGLI went out of his way to try to find me some sweet digs with a helipad. Poor soul. Such a sweet kid.
Can you post this in a human language?

Hey @Dr. Jones I just got an email from the jazz to enter into a contest for a golf getaway at your resort. I thought it'd be cool if you did a giveaway here on JF, could use it for promotional purposes. Just a thought.

The current background images on ksl.com. I hadn't been aware of the black rock down in STG before but the view of the black rock with the red rock and then contrasting that with the green of the course is pretty incredible.

1713804268637.png1713804288318.png