8. Sacramento - Doug McBuckets
9. Charlotte - Nik Stauskas
10. Philadelphia - Aaron Gordon
11. Denver - Dario Saric
12. Orlando - Elfrid Payton
13. Minnesota - Rodney Hood
14. Phoenix - Gary Haris

23. Utah - Jordan Adams

This would really suck if Embiid's injury just mixed around the order of the top-4. Here is two options that I really hope happen.

Wiggins and Parker go 1/2. Exum goes 3 and Smart goes 4. Jazz get Embiid.

Wiggins and Parker go 1/2. Vonleh goes 3 and Jazz get left with either Exum or Embiid.

1. Cleveland - Andrew Wiggins
2. Milwaukee - Jabari Parker
3. Philadelphia - Dante Exum
4. Orlando - Joel Embiid
5. Utah - Noah Vonleh
6. Boston - Marcus Smart
7. Los Angeles - Julius Randle
8. Sacramento - Doug McBuckets
9. Charlotte - Nik Stauskas
10. Philadelphia - Aaron Gordon
11. Denver - Dario Saric
12. Orlando - Elfrid Payton
13. Minnesota - Rodney Hood
14. Phoenix - Gary Haris

23. Utah - Jordan Adams

This would really suck if Embiid's injury just mixed around the order of the top-4. Here is two options that I really hope happen.

Wiggins and Parker go 1/2. Exum goes 3 and Smart goes 4. Jazz get Embiid.

Wiggins and Parker go 1/2. Vonleh goes 3 and Jazz get left with either Exum or Embiid.

I think his injury ensures that Wiggins and Parker are top 2. So if Jazz want one of them it eliminates the Magic and Sixers as trade partners.

I think his injury ensures that Wiggins and Parker are top 2. So if Jazz want one of them it eliminates the Magic and Sixers as trade partners.

Makes the Chad Ford idea of Larry Sanders and #2 for #5 and Favors (maybe eating another contract) seem like the only hope.

After lots of thought, I am 10000% down for that deal.

After seeing the additional information about the nature of Embiid's injury, I think he slides further than 4.

After seeing the additional information about the nature of Embiid's injury, I think he slides further than 4.
For all those who hated Vonleh at #5, you can now rest in peace. Embiid is going to fall and Vonleh will replace him.
And this probably amazing news for you Gordon fans.

we don't want anything to do with embiid. it would be idiotic to pick an injury prone center. when will people ever learn.