What's new

dumbest, most embarrasing, most difficult or most painful

seattlejazzfan

thing you would do if it meant LeBron would sign with the Jazz this summer for at least 3 years?

c'mon how much do you love the Jazz? whatdya got?

Lebrand is not my cup of pee. Players on his team get devalued and play poorly. He would get us to the championship game and we likely don't beat the warriors because he is too busy bringing the wrong culture. I don't think we win a championship with Lebrand. So, I would probably do an ugly dance if we were to get him. That's all.

Lebrand is not my cup of pee. Players on his team get devalued and play poorly. He would get us to the championship game and we likely don't beat the warriors because he is too busy bringing the wrong culture. I don't think we win a championship with Lebrand. So, I would probably do an ugly dance if we were to get him. That's all.

Are you crazy? I'm pretty sure Lebron has won multiple championships. The Jazz would be a force to reckon with.

There goes Cy again.

I would love LeBron here. The guy is simply amazing. Coming here would be for fun for him. There would be no pressure because he would be going for all the right basketball reasons. He wants to join a system, a good coach, an emerging roster, a true rim protector, etc.

If he won a title at 3 different franchises and 2 of those being first titles, he would be a legend.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

There goes Cy again.

I would love LeBron here. The guy is simply amazing. Coming here would be for fun for him. There would be no pressure because he would be going for all the right basketball reasons. He wants to join a system, a good coach, an emerging roster, a true rim protector, etc.

If he won a title at 3 different franchises and 2 of those being first titles, he would be a legend.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
Your right. An entire week was going overboard. 5 days.