What's new

dwill 2.0 is no dwill

roseparkjazzfan

i am a fan of derrick williams but he is no derron williams! i am so sick of the dwill2.0 bs so let as jazz fanz pass on the dwill2.0 name and such and come with a new and better nickname are jazz fanz really that lame that they cant come up with a better nickname for a dude other than dwill 2.0?
now i really hope this guy can slip to the 3rd pick for we can draft him but i highly doubt it. but still jazz fanz lets think of a better nick name then dwill 2.0 do we reall want this guy thinking he is in derron williams shadow even though the real dwill is a NEW JERESY NET and not a jazz man!

D-Dubs
DW
D-23 (assuming he wears his college number in the NBA)
Willy (another Deron nickname but not really used often)

NBA nicknames have no heart, flair or style anymore. Lame designations no more relevant or exciting than an IRS form. CP3, W-2, D Will, 1040-EZ, KG, blah blah blah. Who cares what his borg designation is? He will be 3rd of 30. Or we can watch him play and try to come up with a nickname that says something about the player. As long as it isn't evocative of male bodily fluids it will be far better than DW2.

NBA nicknames have no heart, flair or style anymore. Lame designations no more relevant or exciting than an IRS form. CP3, W-2, D Will, 1040-EZ, KG, blah blah blah. Who cares what his borg designation is? He will be 3rd of 30. Or we can watch him play and try to come up with a nickname that says something about the player. As long as it isn't evocative of male bodily fluids it will be far better than DW2.
Good call LG98

i am a fan of derrick williams but he is no derron williams! i am so sick of the dwill2.0 bs so let as jazz fanz pass on the dwill2.0 name and such and come with a new and better nickname are jazz fanz really that lame that they cant come up with a better nickname for a dude other than dwill 2.0?
now i really hope this guy can slip to the 3rd pick for we can draft him but i highly doubt it. but still jazz fanz lets think of a better nick name then dwill 2.0 do we reall want this guy thinking he is in derron williams shadow even though the real dwill is a NEW JERESY NET and not a jazz man!
Since you can't even spell DWill 1.0's first name correctly, I'm not sure we should defer to you when it comes to nicknames.

I think if we actually draft him an actual nickname will be given, but I see no reason to put any of my creative efforts to someone who probably won't be available at 3, but I do love Donut Williams.