What's new

DWill admits Unhappiness in Utah

write4u

Banned
I have always been an fervent supporter of Deron, but what a douche. I am excited to see the Nets end up the fourth or fifth seed and go out in the first or second round of the playoffs.

This was the question he answered, so he just admitted he wasn't close to/happy with the Jazz general manager and Sloan. That's kinda obvious.

Q: I'd been told you grew very close to (Nets general manager) Billy (King) and (Nets coach) Avery (Johnson) since you'd been with them. Did your trust in them and those relationships factor in?

Yea, some people have a problem with DW being honest. I don't think it is too big of a surprise that DW and Sloan were not best buddies. I don't think I would enjoy the dictatorship style of SLoan either. I think his comments have more to do with how much better his relationship is with his coach and the GM. Besides the fact that the Nets have been kissing his *** because they wanted him to stay so they wouldn't look like knuckleheads for the trade.

I'm glad he's learned to be so happy losing for a living. I'm even happier that he didn't learn how to do that here.

Dwill is a douche not saying i want to play for sloan or koc but. Dwill is a definite douche the millers seem more family friendly than a Russian billionaire

From my Damn phone

He signed a deal with the nets...he's going to say nice things about his current situation. It isn't like he trashed the Jazz or Utah.

He signed a deal with the nets...he's going to say nice things about his current situation. It isn't like he trashed the Jazz or Utah.

Exactly. Deron answered the question, and really wasn't taking much of a shot at the Jazz. When he said the Nets are a family-friendly organization, that's him talking about the Nets. He didn't say or even imply that the Jazz aren't a family-friendly organization.

The Nets sound like they really made an effort to woo Deron into liking the organization and they succeeded.

He compared his positive relationship on the Nets with the GM and coach, to a lack of such a relationship in Utah. It's not trashing, perhaps, but it's not neutral, either.

Sloan and KOC weren't looking to coddle their players, but as we learned Deron wasn't a leader, and unlike Stockton and Malone, they understood Sloan did what he did to make them better. Funny thing is Stockton never had the freedom within the offense that Williams had.

I'm glad he's learned to be so happy losing for a living. I'm even happier that he didn't learn how to do that here.

I'm wishing for that but if this Howard trade goes down they will without a doubt be above average

Dwill-jjohnson-Wallace-Howard will not be losing more than winning, lest they all get injured.

I really think most of these replies are over reactions. Guy didn't get along with his coach and GM. It happens. He is gone and I wish him the best. Moving on...

Go Jazz!!

This is the first time a bunch of people having no place to get their feelings hurt ended up getting their feelings hurt.

I only read the title of the thread, but I am outraged. OUTRAGED I tell ya!

Billy King and Avery did some major #@# kissing last year to get him to re-sign. That's not the style of Sloan or KOC.