What's new

Dwyane Wade buys ownership stake in Utah Jazz

It's not the first time that Wade has been generous to the organization. He had admitted that the most underrated player in the league was Burks-once he was playing for us. Even Mitchell's playing style looks a lot alike Wade's, so I hope that turns out to be a championship to come move. His shares will get higher!

This is dope. Dwayne is a good dude we’re lucky to have him involved with the franchise and hopefully he can be active in someway with the community.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Wade after find out which team paper he sign on:

1fbo44.gif

Idk how this doesn’t have more comments but who cares I guess lol. Something I loved though is that Wade said he was gonna take a active role in the region as well. Even though I’m a conservative and Wade is not, that’s a dude I’m willing to hear out on things because he seems like a good man and reasonable, unhateful or brash thinker/talker. I’d love for both the state the team to have a better image in areas of diversity because I think there’s a lot of minorities out here that get left out. Again, no way I’m every going to be liberal but man I appreciate their efforts to help the state/team try to modernize and be a community leader.
You can still be a conservative and help with diversity.

I am still adjusting to the fact that Lebron owns part of my beloved Red Sox. Both of these transaction are weird but hey now I think the Jazz are cooler. Red Sox were always cool. lol.
I am a Sox fan and cant get there with LeBron. I may be picking a new team. Love the D Wade thing.

This is awesome. He'll do great at changing the perception (and hopefully reality) of Utah both as a franchise and as a culture. I'm almost more excited to have someone like Wade as a figurehead in this state than I am as a part owner of the Jazz.

It's also pretty neat that Ryan Smith gets along with players so well. Wade is as cool as they come, and if Ryan Smith can convince him to be an owner here instead of Miami, he can convince others to come here as well. I was always somewhat of a skeptic and thought Gail was great, but walking into a meeting with Wade and Smith has to be very impressive for perspective players.

Wonder if Wade already has a place here like in Deer Valley or if he plans to get a place to live here part time