What's new

Dwyane Wade sez Burks most Underrated

wade : he plays like me and he is pretty good.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Burks would be Wade light if he played defense...

Defense was Wades calling card when he came into the NBA. Burks on offense is very similar though, maybe not as good of a decision maker but the rest he is close on.

I like burks but prime wade was something special. Burks is good and has similarities for sure but we shouldn't get too carried away here.

Defense was Wades calling card when he came into the NBA. Burks on offense is very similar though, maybe not as good of a decision maker but the rest he is close on.

Welcome to the go full retard crowd.

Or had a post up game or a mid-range jump-shot.

I've never really understood the Burks/Wade comps. Completely different styles IMO but they are both really good around the rim.

Or had a post up game or a mid-range jump-shot.

I've never really understood the Burks/Wade comps. Completely different styles IMO but they are both really good around the rim.

Burks isn't anywhere close to Wade/Kobe/MJ ability around the rim. He drives and dives forward. He also cannot get to the rim at will like those players could. I'm surprised you of all people would be claiming that he is.

Burks isn't anywhere close to Wade/Kobe/MJ ability around the rim. He drives and dives forward. He also cannot get to the rim at will like those players could. I'm surprised you of all people would be claiming that he is.

Not claiming he is anywhere near that level but I think on offense that is the player he is most similar to. Hence the light part. On defense they are as far apart as possible.