What's new

Early RPM ratings

Jazz4ever

Now up on ESPN. Ranking at their position in parentheses. Favors and Hayward not too accurate given the limited time/injuries. If this team ever gets healthy it could be pretty beastly.

Gobert 3.23 (2nd) C
Hood 2.83 (2nd) SG
Hill 2.17 (9th) PG
Hayward 0.58 (20th) SF
Favors 0.05 (33rd) PF
Ingles -0.68 PF
Mack -1.38 PG
Lyles -1.66 PF
Exum -2.45 PG
Diaw -2.88 C

Most people consider this team to be a tier lower than the top 3 teams right now. I'm going to maintain that if Utah could get healthy, we will be in that top tier and somewhere in the top 3 by the end of the season. Unfortunately, it just feels like this team is cursed injury wise. Seems like the only time we've ever been healthy was back during the lockout year, when injuries could have saved us from our chasing the 8th seed delusions.

Most people consider this team to be a tier lower than the top 3 teams right now. I'm going to maintain that if Utah could get healthy, we will be in that top tier and somewhere in the top 3 by the end of the season. Unfortunately, it just feels like this team is cursed injury wise. Seems like the only time we've ever been healthy was back during the lockout year, when injuries could have saved us from our chasing the 8th seed delusions.

I've actually started hoping that they shut down Favors for 20+ games. As in, I'll be disappointed if I see his *** until then.

I probably have nothing to fear, though. Our training staff is probably digging his grave as we speak.