What's new

Edgar Berlanga Jr.

Game6Conley

Remember the name! hes got dynamite in his hands! 15-0 with 15 1st rd knockouts.... fights on ESPN Saturday..

Remember the name! hes got dynamite in his hands! 15-0 with 15 1st rd knockouts.... fights on ESPN Saturday..

Damn, good lookin out.
Very impressive. How much does he weigh? (Heard the announcer say he is a middleweight)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Has he fought anyone even mediocre? He’s 15-0 and killing fools and yet is still fighting a nobody as he’s a 45:1 favorite.

Has he fought anyone even mediocre? He’s 15-0 and killing fools and yet is still fighting a nobody as he’s a 45:1 favorite.
So obviously there's a very short list of fighters who've started their pro careers with 15 consecutive first rd ko's. Of that list they say Berlanga has faced the highest quality opponents....

The dude who who he dropped last fight in the first rd has never been stopped before... and did you see the cut on his eye? pretty much the width of his eyelid was gashed open...

Damn, good lookin out.
Very impressive. How much does he weigh? (Heard the announcer say he is a middleweight)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
168lbs... He's a super middleweight.. he's a monster, just look at his back, power is very real... From NY but they are gonna brand him the next big Puerto Rican fighter..

he did it!!! the streak continues!!! oh my goodness the next undercard fight was and incredible comeback too.. what a great day for boxing.