What's new

El Paso Shooting

I’m shocked I tells ya shocked that the shooter was a young white male who’s a white supremacist. Shocked!

At least we have thoughts and prayers. Cuz obviously gun control doesn’t work. I mean, every other industrialized country has this same issue, Amiright?

You’d think after sandy hook, where elementary school kids were butchered, that things would’ve changed. Instead, the NRA and Senate republicans killed obamas’s proposed moderate gun regulation. We’ve now seen night clubs and schools in Florida, synagogues in Pennsylvania, and concerts in Nevada shot all to hell because republicans refuse to enact gun regulation that’s overwhelming supported by the country.

Last edited:
I read this book and found it enlightening.

As middle America has become a post-industrial society, white males who previously were on the top of the hierarchy are resorting to guns to give them identity and self esteem. Studies show that no other demographic has increased its share of guns as white males. It has resulted in skyrocketing increases of suicides (#1 way white males kill themselves; Other demographics use drugs) and mass shootings. As we know, most mass shootings in this country are committed by young white males who typically live isolated lives and carry right wing white supremacist views.

The NRA wants to increase fear and paranoia, it helps sells. Which they then use to buy off republicans. Republicans then use fear of gun control to unite the white male demographic against voting for democrats. The white male identity is then used against women, minorities, the college educated, and gun control democrats in order to maintain the hierarchy they feel is being disrupted.

Amazon product ASIN 1541644980

Cool cool cool

Wow great find.

Yet another example of how irresponsible and hateful words have an impact on how people think, feel, and act.

Words matter. And we used to elect politicians who cared about their words. Now being decent and not racist is referred as being weak, feminine, liberal, and PC.

Donald gave one weak *** tweet about this and then continued to tweet nonsense.

How much you wanna bet he’d be tweeting about A$AP if the shooter was a Muslim?

Which are the white only states?

Maybe “white” can mean more than just race? Culture, ideals, laws, and attitudes? Certainly when we think of Alabama, we don’t think about how that state has valued diversity and respected minorities, right?

I think when white supremacists praise “white nationalism,” it can mean both literally and figuratively. The literal sense has always been problematic, because it means either mass deportations or minorities or genocide. While the figurative “white state” has been quite successful. Whites throughout the west, Midwest, and south have enjoyed unparalleled power and influence up until recently.

Redlining neighborhoods, preventing blacks from receiving an education, gerrymandering, war on drugs, and unfettered access to guns and stand your ground laws, are all ways to keep blacks down and maintain the white ethnostate.

The vast majority of mass shootings in this country are committed by white males.

Facts matter more than your insecurity
I just asked a question no need to be hostile. Fact are that not all mass shooters are by whitety. Most yeah. What's your reasoning for the Virginia Beach shooter though? San Bernardino? Florida gay club? Dallas?

I just asked a question no need to be hostile. Fact are that not all mass shooters are by whitety. Most yeah. What's your reasoning for the Virginia Beach shooter though? San Bernardino? Florida gay club? Dallas?

Literally no one has claimed that ALL mass shooters are white. You made it sound like someone claimed that.

Most however, have been young white males.

Literally no one has claimed that ALL mass shooters are white.

Most however, have been young white males.
No doubt. But I'm curious what you find different between today's shooting and Va. Beaches? Well today's was an obvious hate crime and terrorist attack but let's say Gilroy. What's the difference when a white person commits a act like this and a colored person? Imo skin doesn't matter, these people are just flat out evil.

@JazzyFresh judging by everyone’s responses to your post, I’m not the only one to interpret your “question” that way.
? There's one response. Of course it's an attack on me. Consider me done with you guys if you can't act like an adult. It's a wonder mass shootings happen when people can't even communicate without vileness.

? There's one response. Of course it's an attack on me. Consider me done with you guys if you can't act like an adult.

We all see who’s acting like the adult here. I don’t even know what you’re arguing about. So yeah, consider yourself done. See yourself out. Bye