What's new

Elijah Millsap Appreciation Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 848

This dude ****ing rocks. We don't talk enough about him.

God bless the Millsap bloodline.

I still see him as a Ron Artest-lite. Same powerful build. Same quick hands. Same in your face style of defense-minus the crazy. Same great wing rebounder. Same inconsistent offense.

Seriously Paul learned how to shoot. Why can't Elijah?

Love, love Elijah. What a find by this team.

I still see him as a Ron Artest-lite. Same powerful build. Same quick hands. Same in your face style of defense-minus the crazy. Same great wing rebounder. Same inconsistent offense.

Seriously Paul learned how to shoot. Why can't Elijah?

Paul learned how to shoot after he left the jazz (at least from 3). It took about 8 years.

Elijah is nice.... but damn he is bad on offense most of the time.

Him and Ingles can be very tragic with their TO's.

He will be especially awesome as we transition him into a role where he doesn't play a lot of minutes. The kind of guy who doesn't always have it, but on a good night can really spark the defense and get us out in transition.

A lot of our bench guys are like that, they're not terrible, but they probably need fewer minutes.

Credit Quin for some great coaching decisions. Elijah comes in fourth quarter and immediately makes Jack off a ball out of bounds. Squirted right out of his hands.

Credit Quin for some great coaching decisions. Elijah comes in fourth quarter and immediately makes Jack off a ball out of bounds. Squirted right out of his hands.

Reported.

I love his hustle and tenacity.

Elijah is nice.... but damn he is bad on offense most of the time.

Him and Ingles can be very tragic with their TO's.

The worst thing he does is those baseline drives when he passes on wide open corner 3. Kind of like Alec... but Millsap scores at about 25% on those and turns it over on about 1/3d of them. While Alec at least finishes about 50% of them.

I love his hustle and tenacity.

The worst thing he does is those baseline drives when he passes on wide open corner 3. Kind of like Alec... but Millsap scores at about 25% on those and turns it over on about 1/3d of them. While Alec at least finishes about 50% of them.

That's the cold splash of reality when you did things in the D-League that have a very low rate of success in the NBA.

good bench player. He can play D and shoot 3. His nose tho looks just like paul's lol