What's new

Enes Kanter: I have no problems with any Jazz Players or fans (only with the coach and FO)

Freakin Quinn, why did have to go and hold Enes accountable and stuff. And if the Jazz were going to hold Enes accountable, and make him play defense Lindsey should have offered Enes a three year max with a player options and free Church's Chicken.

This was sarcasm.

Last edited:
BTW, what a message to send the young Jazz players. Enes gets the win, the money, the playoffs and the last laugh. Maybe Hayward might be thinking, "why am I busting my tail for nothing, when I could get out of here and be better off?"

This was not sarcasm, Enes wasn't trying hard when he was here, yet he got the payday and looks to be headed for the playoffs. If that happened at your office you would notice. The slacker guy leaves the company while you stay behind and bust your butt. Then he gets the payday and the accolades while you are still busting your butt. Some people will continue working hard, others will slack off, some will want to leave.

I'm concerned that Quin will lose some of his guys if they don't see results. Jazz are entering an interesting stretch, it will be fun to watch how Quin and the team react. I hope none of them gives up, but it is human nature.

Last edited:
BTW, what a message to send the young Jazz players. Enes gets the win, the money, the playoffs and the last laugh. Maybe Hayward might be thinking, "why am I busting my tail for nothing, when I could coast out of here and be better off?"

What in the holy **** are you talking about?

What in the holy **** are you talking about?

He's saying it might show our guys that if you just throw a fit, you just may well end up with more money, a better team, playoffs, and the like. Hard to say that's not exactly what's happened with Kanter.

He's saying it might show our guys that if you just throw a fit, you just may well end up with more money, a better team, playoffs, and the like. Hard to say that's not exactly what's happened with Kanter.

Yeah, cause every player that throws a hissyfit gets to go play with Durant and Westbrook. That's how the NBA works.

Well, at least he's on a real NBA team now. Its like he's really playing in the NBA. Before I don't know what that was.

Yeah, cause every player that throws a hissyfit gets to go play with Durant and Westbrook. That's how the NBA works.

the last few significant players who have not re-signed/forced themselves out have both since been in the playoffs (jefferson, millsap, Kanter will this season, the worst example being dwill, as it took dwill a couple seasons, but still went to playoffs several time with brooklyn and got his big-market desires met, demarre carroll, marvin williams etc etc.) as well as gotten big contracts in a different-or-better market.

The point very well could be, for a player contemplating whether or not this is where he wants to stay, there is plenty of evidence out there suggesting they could be as-or-more successful on another team, get just as big a paycheck, and get a new (or better) market to live in. Kanter proved that the organization will fold to a "hissy-fit", and is more than willing to trade to an in-conference opponent for scraps. Not saying any of our guys would go that route, but it sure hasnt hurt kanter, or really anyone else that has left (besides maybe dwill)

I would be surprised if he had problems with Snyder. I think his main concerns were that he slept the first two seasons on the bench despite being drafted third overall and the fact that Corbin scapegoated him in the 2013–14 season to justify himself for the slow start.

I'm sure that the hissy fit is why he landed where he did with the money he did. Had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he is a big who can score and rebound and fits a need for a contending team who can compensate for his weaknesses with strong big defenders. I'm sure that is precisely what most Jazz players believe.

(banging head against wall)