What's new

Enes Kanter: offseason focused on defense, improved leg strength and lateral movement

We have long allowed threads on former Jazzmen in the Jazz forum. The initial post itself is rather harmless. Nothing offensive about it. We are all adults and responsible for the way we chose to respond.

In light of that report away.

Edit: I hope you're happy Fish
When people are posting that these sorts of things are reported it's not just a joke? It blows my mind that someone would actually report it, but I'm even more stunned that they would then brag that they're a tattle tale. What is this? Kindergarten?

Respectfully, the Kanter sniping will and should continue until Kanter makes us shut up. He disrespected his teammates and the organization and now plays for a division rival. Also he held back Rudymania for a number of months that we could have all been enjoying it. I'll never get those months back. Quite frankly, I hope that he goes all John Ameach on the Thunder and they are hamstrung to the point that they lose their stars and suck for eternity and the Seattle Sonics are avenged. That will have been a good use for a Jazz lottery pick.

When people are posting that these sorts of things are reported it's not just a joke? It blows my mind that someone would actually report it, but I'm even more stunned that they would then brag that they're a tattle tale. What is this? Kindergarten?
Did someone report it?

get a grip. Or let it go. Or preferably both.

Whoa.

giphy.gif

Mods should make an additional board where ********* like this can be moved to by the mods. Almost a hall of shame. You can't post there but you can go in there and see the still born threads that these feeble-minded dumb****s post here.
On a Broncos board I frequent they do this and call it the black hole. For obvious reasons to a Broncos fan. I'm in favor of this idea. Lets start with all threads started by the OP.

Why are people so upset? Isn't this worth a good laugh?
Because encouraging this kind of post is the beginning of a plague, it should be dealt with now before **** like this further destroys this board. The OP in this thread deserves an infraction for baiting and trolling. The fact that Mods are on here defending it and it's right to be on the main board is disturbing.

Respectfully, the Kanter sniping will and should continue until Kanter makes us shut up. He disrespected his teammates and the organization and now plays for a division rival. Also he held back Rudymania for a number of months that we could have all been enjoying it. I'll never get those months back. Quite frankly, I hope that he goes all John Ameach on the Thunder and they are hamstrung to the point that they lose their stars and suck for eternity and the Seattle Sonics are avenged. That will have been a good use for a Jazz lottery pick.

If you're gonna go all deterministic on this, Jazz would never lose Kanter and instead have him as franchise face if the main playmakers of the team Gordon and Trey didn't hated him. Only those two obviously hated his spoiled ***. So it also goes to them. I'm not gonna argue that Enes was wrong on many things and an ******* on many other, but deterministically speaking, some non Kanter things gave birth to the big deal problem called Kanter.

Because encouraging this kind of post is the beginning of a plague, it should be dealt with now before **** like this further destroys this board. The OP in this thread deserves an infraction for baiting and trolling. The fact that Mods are on here defending it and it's right to be on the main board is disturbing.

The only reason people are complaining is that it is Kanter.

There are threads about AK and DWill from time to time and no one seems to get worked up over those.

It's an over reaction tbh.

....no one's gonna give you 70 million greenies to stand there like a scarecrow so he will be forced to get better whether he likes it or not.

1. They already gave him the 70 million after he stood there like a scarecrow, so history disproves your statement.
2. You are saying that he will get better even if he does not want to get better? I guess there is a first for everything.

1. They already gave him the 70 million after he stood there like a scarecrow, so history disproves your statement.
2. You are saying that he will get better even if he does not want to get better? I guess there is a first for everything.

I'm saying that he will try to play better D. And from what I have watched even in a scrimmage he obviously did not care for much, he already is paying a lot more attention to D. And this has happened in contrary to the Enes we know that opposed to Richard Jefferson who was saying D is more important. Remember that Enes said in postseason offense is more important. Now he is eating crow. I always said that he was not motivated to play in Utah because the main playmakers did not like him at all (which may be because Enes was not bright enough basketballwise to fit in Utah's system) and he was too emotional of a player to lose motivation on it and in his last season he obviously went matador D on many positions to avoid fouls so that he could stuff the boxscores. Not a favorable thought I would expect of a basketball player. In fact I would simply bench him until he can prove himself on D in team scrimmages. But he ended up in the hands of the best coach possible Scot Brooks so he kept him in line up. And OKC had injuries. A lot. But this is NBA. Numbers do matter and blacken the eyes of GM's. Sam Presti seems to have a lot of faith in him. But in the eyes of their new coach Bill Donovan, he probably already is a bench player because of his defensive weakness.

And please don't go 1. ... 2... 3... on the things you say. It's ****ing annoying.