What's new

Enes Kanter UNLEASHED! Highlights inside

He's playing really well them. I think it's a better fit for him there with all the play makers they have and the less complicated offense they run there. I think he can play more freely. Good for Enes, looks like the trade was good for both parties involved.

I am rooting for Enes. It was his time to shine this year but sadly for him Rudy Gobert developed so fast. It is not Enes fault that Rudy Gobert developed into a top 5 center in the league so quickly already.

I am rooting for Enes. It was his time to shine this year but sadly for him Rudy Gobert developed so fast. It is not Enes fault that Rudy Gobert developed into a top 5 center in the league so quickly already.

This is pretty much my opinion, although I hoped that Enes would've been willing to be the 3rd big here. I guess given that he could have a bigger role elsewhere and given that the Jazz should allocate more of their cap space towards investing the back court, it was a win/win for both sides.

And yeah... topics like these should probably be moved to the General forum.

Kanter will do better with OKC. No doubt! But the Jazz struggled with Kanter. Style difference. Good thing we were able to move on from that era though. 20% of the time he got the ball, he turned it over with the Jazz!!! Gobert has more assists as a starter then Kanter did on the season. Black hole a la Jefferson. We are doing better without him AND we got money, 2 picks, and rights for that dump. Addition by subtraction + assets.

Move on now.

Kanter 6 for 10 , 15 points in 23 minutes as he sat late with OKC winning by 20. Great D on Hibbert only scoring 6 points the whole game.

Kanter 6 for 10 , 15 points in 23 minutes as he sat late with OKC winning by 20. Great D on Hibbert only scoring 6 points the whole game.

Wonder if he was mad about only playing 23 mins and just getting 15 pts. Got to boost them stats to get the max.

No hate now. OKC has a great chance of winning it all, deep in every position,Westbrook looks like the MVP. So Enes may be drinkin Champagne and having it poured over his head till his eyes burn.